SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think out of all the clone commanders that SSC have released so far, Bly is - to me, the coolest looking. Something about the colouring, the visor, the head options.. he's just a great looking figure.

I really wanted a Gree for my only Phase 2 representation initially, but that figure hasn't delivered for me unfortunately. This guy however, just looks really cool.

Every time I see a pic of him it's further confirmed for me. I may even bite the bullet & get him I think. :monkey1 :lol

I know we have the two clones to accompany Cody in his division, but are we going to get clones for the 327th star corps (Bly) and the 41st division (Gree)?

I know we have the two clones to accompany Cody in his division, but are we going to get clones for the 327th star corps (Bly) and the 41st division (Gree)?

Given SSC love for clones its probably just a matter of when, not if. Not opposed to it, just sayin'.

Not to mention some Marines for Bacara! It'd be so cool to pose each footsoldier next to their commander. The grunts would be in an action/aiming pose, while the commanders would stand close behind them in a more heroic pose.

Yep, I'll need to make some serious shelf space if SSC puts these guys out.

I havn't even started! My first will be Cody and I guess it would be logical to get Boil and Waxer to accompany him.

I already have my kashyyyk clones :)

attachment.php

Since the scout tropper is on deck this year, I guess the camo clones will be right behind him...

...nothing "official yet" but in the Q&A sections, the Scout trooper, and apparently a speeder bike accessroy/enviroment is coming up after the sandtrooper and Dewback.

...nothing "official yet" but in the Q&A sections, the Scout trooper, and apparently a speeder bike accessroy/enviroment is coming up after the sandtrooper and Dewback.

My most wanted Star Wars figure which of yet hasn't been announced. I so hope this is true :pray:

hey guys.. this is my first post ever here.

this figure is going to be my first sideshow figure. i own a couple hot toys figures.. but this is my first from sideshow. He'll be arriving here on wednesday, i cannot wait.

while rex is my favorite clone, i think bly is the best looking. yellow isn't a favorite color of mine.. but for some reason i love it on bly. i really hope sideshow puts out a new rex to coincide with his phase1/2 amalgamated look in season 3. the most recent krell/501st episode arc was probably my favorite in the series.

anyways. i love all of the comments on this figure they really cemented my decision in picking bly first. and there is some truly wonderful photography going on in this thread (and on these boards in general) .. i hope to share my own soon.

which clone should i try to acquire next?

Back