SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Bly Yesterday, and started to pose him, and play with the hands...

Alas, The two-fingered pointing hands are both left hands. I need to E-mail Sideshow, and ask for the hand I'm missing. I assume it's a right hand, two fingers.

Finally got the Bly Figure, very very impressed with it.
IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3883.jpg

Got Bly Yesterday, and started to pose him, and play with the hands...

Alas, The two-fingered pointing hands are both left hands. I need to E-mail Sideshow, and ask for the hand I'm missing. I assume it's a right hand, two fingers.

Hi Shalamar,
Just got mine as well and checked for you. The left is two fingers and the right is supposed to be the single pointing finger. Hope this helps!

Hi Shalamar,
Just got mine as well and checked for you. The left is two fingers and the right is supposed to be the single pointing finger. Hope this helps!

Ahhh! Thank you. I do not have the single pointing finger.

Just got him and the Yellow Clone Commander in the mail. These are my first SS/SW figures and I was surprised by how big they are!

The human head sculpt isn't too shabby either, considering the price point.

Just got him and the Yellow Clone Commander in the mail. These are my first SS/SW figures and I was surprised by how big they are!

The human head sculpt isn't too shabby either, considering the price point.

Congrats Pantone, you have stepped into a crazy part of the world of collecting :wave. And you are now hooked, your collection will grow before your very eyes :lol

Congrats Pantone, you have stepped into a crazy part of the world of collecting :wave. And you are now hooked, your collection will grow before your very eyes :lol

It takes 3 to make a group, and you're right. I already have Cody on order. :lol

It was good to find out that the Sandtrooper has been moved from Nov to Dec though.

Sideshow posted some new gallery pics of Bly. I wonder why? Not selling well? He is an awesome addition to my collection! Glad I picked him up!

A snap of my very first SS and SW figure, if only other 1/6 scale figures were priced like these and looked this good too!

They didn't use to be priced this high. You could get the clones for $89 retail and then $124 became the norm. If SS would have priced these just a bit lower I don't think they'd have a problem selling these babies out quickly.

Back