SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or is the box different to most other figures???

Perhaps they're trying to reduce the box size for shipping costs by not having an accessories tray if they don't need to. Palpatine set, Leia and Padme have all been that way.

Perhaps they're trying to reduce the box size for shipping costs by not having an accessories tray if they don't need to. Palpatine set, Leia and Padme have all been that way.

Don't forget Yavin Luke was the first to feature figure and accessories in one tray. :lecture

Don't forget Yavin Luke was the first to feature figure and accessories in one tray. :lecture

Ya, he slips my mind sometimes.

One thing I'm noticing, Praji's going to take some futzing, I want the flat shoulder, pristine look like this.

2169_press02-001.jpg

Part of why I bought the figure is how nice it looks with the uniform all done up, but the shoulders are soft and flat out of the box.

Great looking figure so far... but I agree with you MF. That pressed clean look is very essential to him looking right.

Great looking figure so far... but I agree with you MF. That pressed clean look is very essential to him looking right.

Absolutely a nice looking figure out of the box, but needs a little finessing to "be all he can be", kinda lame to say that about military figure, but it's true.

I think I'm gonna put his head on a DC 13'' body so it looks proportioned correctly.:D:monkey3

Really though, the sculpt and paint apps are stellar but why can't they get the size right?

I guess it all comes down to personal tastes. I've never found SSC heads to be oversized, and no bigger than a Hot Toys head. I find Medicom heads to usually be undersized but some like them. All what you like.

No exclusive sticker on this as well....huh. I'm actually shocked this is shipping already....the onslaught of Q2 is about to begin.

It can be a matter of taste but when you look at a figure like Old Ben or Tak Bats they look very real. Like a shrunken version of the actor/character and that's due in a large part to proper proportions.
Praji is a nice looking figure but the realism is lacking for that reason.

Looking a lot better than I thought.
I'm still pissed off that SST won't change that damn boot sculpt, but I'm glad to have kept this one on pre-order.

I changed my credit card info and then got an email that this was (and my other order) were both processing! So expect those emails to start rolling in guys!:chew

"There'll be no one to stop us this time."

This was an expendable figure for me...but I have to say I'm liking Roy's pictures. Praji might be a keeper.

I think he'd look nice standing behind Vader with arms behind his back.

Head looks to be the right size in some shots, big in others. My guess is he'll be okay in hand... as usual.

I changed my credit card info and then got an email that this was (and my other order) were both processing! So expect those emails to start rolling in guys!:chew

"There'll be no one to stop us this time."

You mean you got 12-15 day shipping notices, right?

Back