SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the images Roy, I can see the actor in the sculpt now, it was a little hard in the site images.

It's bugging the hell out of me now though, I'm trying to think if we ever see Imperial Officers without gloves, I'm going to have to scan the whole OT now lol.

Well, I just checked and you cannot see Praji's hands at all. The guy with Vader in that scene with Praji (don't know his name) does have the gloves on, so I would assume that Praji had them on as well.

Starkiller is right about the need for movie accurate blue on the top cap of each code cylinder.

The guy Luke signals to on the Death Star (that his transmitter isn't working) doesn't have gloves, neither do any of the guys in the control room. The guy who asks "Where are you taking this...THING?" doesn't wear them either in the detention block. I'm thinking of grabbing maybe a couple more to make some custom Death Star guys.

He really looks great.... and... I think I may cancel and pick him up down the road a bit. :monkey2

Eh. It's a decent-looking figure, but I'm still not feeling this one at all. Also appears to have a case of Bigheaditis... at least from these initial pics.

And it just struck me that Sideshow has now released four different figures in the "Militaries of Star Wars" subline and I haven't been inspired to purchase a single one. :sleep

Release some COOL Military characters, guys!!! :tap

(General Kenobi is a good sign of things to come :rock )

Eh. It's a decent-looking figure, but I'm still not feeling this one at all. Also appears to have a case of Bigheaditis... at least from these initial pics.

And it just struck me that Sideshow has now released four different figures in the "Militaries of Star Wars" subline and I haven't been inspired to purchase a single one. :sleep

Release some COOL Military characters, guys!!! :tap

(General Kenobi is a good sign of things to come :rock )

Wouldn't General Kenobi be in the Jedi line?

Folding Stock...:drool

beside the HS, he looks very hasbroish to me, especially with the tailoring. looks like he'll need hours+ fuzzing to look good.

There's really not much they could have done to prevent that with this character design on a Buck body. All things considered, this is a solid effort and looks like a decent enough figure. I'm just completely uninterested in it.

He really looks great.... and... I think I may cancel and pick him up down the road a bit. :monkey2

Just buying Medicom Vader has made this decision for me... I wasn't expecting this figure so soon. I wonder when we'll be seeing Hobbits.

Yes, but the announcement of the figure officially let the cat out of the bag that more armored characters are coming.

You don't have the ANH Leia figure? She comes with that same E-11 blaster, folding stock and all. :lecture

Whoops...my bad...and nope, I only go for Sith...and now Obi Wan...I just think the folding stock is awesome...maybe if we get a Blackhole Stormtrooper, I'll have to get one...

Wouldn't General Kenobi be in the Jedi line?

Folding Stock...:drool

Yes, Irish's insinuation is that General Kenobi is a sign of Clone Troopers and Storm Troopers coming and most people are more eager for those types of Military figures rather than standard clothes officers, generic ones anyway, I'm sure many would like a Grand Moff Tarkin.

I'm sure many would like a Grand Moff Tarkin.

Heck yeah. I would have been 100 times more excited for that over Praji and indeed would have ordered one.

Conversely, I also would have been all over a Rebel Fleet Trooper from ANH instead of the Endor Rebel Trooper.

But them's the breaks.

I am glad I canceled Praji this week.. I know I will get bashed for this but...
his head is too big. Looks like the big head syndrome again. The sculpt is great but his melon is swell'on.:D

I am glad I canceled Praji this week.. I know I will get bashed for this but...
his head is too big. Looks like the big head syndrome again. The sculpt is great but his melon is swell'on.:D

:lol:lol:lol

I think its just the pics. He took them very close so the head is bound to look big... I will cancel in the nect few minutes too...

The head does look too big and out of proportion in these pics.

Looks just fine here:

id001.jpg

i think he looks great and will look great on the shelf...but I may have to cancel depending on when he ships. i'll be picking him up later though...fo' sho'.

Back