Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squid,

want to purchase my A-bom so that you have one to place on Endo's other side, he could be used like book ends.

I will sell him to you very cheap, lets say $50.00 for A-bom and $400 for shipping.

Isn't that $50 an amazing price Squid :rock :rock

:lol

Squid,

want to purchase my A-bom so that you have one to place on Endo's other side, he could be used like book ends.

I will sell him to you very cheap, lets say $50.00 for A-bom and $400 for shipping.

Isn't that $50 an amazing price Squid :rock :rock

:lol

It's a deal but don't worry about the shipping, I'll pick it up myself!:monkey5

It's a deal but don't worry about the shipping, I'll pick it up myself!:monkey5

:lol:lol good one.....though the shipping could end up costing close to that much without sideshows shipping discounts..:duh

oh Q, just tried to combine my she-hulk and venom com's and guess what??? ssc now doesn't offer combined shipping for international customers unless the items you want to combine are shipping in the same week....:duh like that has ever happened.:rolleyes:

Thanks Colossus, it is a incredible piece with wicked details. All the Blizzard pieces seem to be this way.

Worked up the energy to get a scale reference pic.

a8dcbd1e.jpg

2dddabab.jpg

Makes Abomination look tiny!

As always, impressive collections with amazing scans.

Thks for sharing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

:lol:lol good one.....though the shipping could end up costing close to that much without sideshows shipping discounts..:duh

oh Q, just tried to combine my she-hulk and venom com's and guess what??? ssc now doesn't offer combined shipping for international customers unless the items you want to combine are shipping in the same week....:duh like that has ever happened.:rolleyes:

Funny thing is I actually don't mind this so much. There were times when one item was being held hostage for weeks to combine shipping and it would drive me nuts.:duh

Squid, who are you kidding, that's not the T2 1:2 Endo.....:nono

No siree...:nono

That's really YOU!

AH HA!

Standing there showing off your sparkling chrome molars... :D

Oh, and pointing your laser gun at us :horror

Dude, you need some meat on those bones...ehh......steel skeleton of yours.

It's ok if you can't afford fancy food Squid, but at least a ham sandwich every once in awhile.

And the cold must really bother those ankles of yours in the winter.....you should really move to the tropics.

Oh, and watch your back...1:2 scale A-bom is about to football tackle your steel *** from behind! :horror

Last edited:
YAY

SquiderM3 has adopted me...:banana

I will be known as SquiderM4......

Jr. :rock

First thing:

Motorcycle around the moutain....errr.....block! :bow

Cool, I now have an Uncle Quadcent :rock

Last edited:
Back