Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you Imagine if you where in the Throws of intense heat with the real one and she Hulked out and pinched your frank and beans clean off with her :naughty, I know I know it had to be asked :rolleyes::D

Is this what SM3's home has turned into.......

:lol :lol :lol

Did you just write "Frank and Beans"

You are my new best friend :banana:chew:banana

:lol

Why Thank You Jye, Nice to make a New Friend, I thought of Poon Tang for her but I thought that would be too Riskay :naughty :D

See Squid, your thread is so damn good that it even brings people together in unity, ready to face whatever challenges life throws at them :rock

What was the name of that stupid muther????er I also met here....what an ??????? he was, I hope he fell off a cliff......that stupid ????.

Anyways.....back to the friendships gained.....ahhh...I love this forum :rock

Last edited:
WTF!:angrycanu:D

I leave this thread for a couple of days, leave jye4ever unsupervised and this is what happens!:fest:duff:lol

It was all Quadcent's fault, he put me up to it......the cold finally got to him.......... :rolleyes::naughty:rolleyes:

No wait.....actually...it was Skiman's fault...
No wait.....actually...it was Chapter2099's fault...
No wait.....actually...it was Colossus's fault...
No wait.....actually...it was ""'''''''''''''''''''''fault...

Last edited:
It was all Quadcent's fault, he put me up to it......the cold finally got to him.......... :rolleyes::naughty:rolleyes:

No wait.....actually...it was Skiman's fault...
No wait.....actually...it was Chapter2099's fault...
No wait.....actually...it was Colossus's fault...

Yep it was me and Proud of it, I have Unearthly Manipulative Powers :D

Man

NY sux

we got 8" of snow and it's 25 degrees outside, i'm freaking moving to were you are Squid! :rock

not to sure if you'd like it here any better, we've got around 12" of snow so far with more coming, with anywheres from 2 to 10' drifts when ever the wind comes up. along with that we were in the sub -40 temps about a week ago.

so in short come on up jye, we'll go out and show you how to biult an igloo.:naughty

not to sure if you'd like it here any better, we've got around 12" of snow so far with more coming, with anywheres from 2 to 10' drifts when ever the wind comes up. along with that we were in the sub -40 temps about a week ago.

so in short come on up jye, we'll go out and show you how to biult an igloo.:naughty

Tell me Quad are you going to put an HotTub inside? That would be Cool "No pun intended".

The first thing I would do if I lived in your neck of the Antartic would be to drive the almost 9 foot Hulk onto a frozen lake and take him ice skating with me, with custom skates of course.

I know If I had him here, I would take him skating at Rockefeller Center with a large pink tutu around his waist and count down the seconds before my imminent arrest :rock

Bang! Instant Youtube sensation! :rock

Hmmm....now that I think about it......Quad......do you mind if I borrow him for this weekend?

Wait.....did you say igloo :lol

Man I love Squid's Thread :bow (especially when he's away on holiday, but with new photos posted before he leaves :tap)

SS Galactus LSB Excl.

e626adff.jpg

4d436f3f.jpg

cfc97838.jpg

34c8e8f4.jpg

8e7239fc.jpg

260fe355.jpg

1st Happy new year Squider & wish you all the best :chew

As usual, awesome shots ....:horror:horror:horror

It will be fantastic with the next SS comiquette :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Thanks for the well wishes, the same to you mon ami!:chew

great pics Squider ;)

Merci, there will be a lot more coming in the next little while. SS notified me of 5 pieces coming in the next few weeks, wallets going to take a beating.

Merci, there will be a lot more coming in the next little while. SS notified me of 5 pieces coming in the next few weeks, wallets going to take a beating.

am anxious to see it, your photos are a treat, for cons I would not say no if you could make new picture overview of your collection, thanking you in advance ;)

Back