Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just pure awesomeness Q.
question, the blue lighting that shows up, is it just lit on the base and reflected off of the chrome or is there blue lights in the endo itself??

just pure awesomeness Q.
question, the blue lighting that shows up, is it just lit on the base and reflected off of the chrome or is there blue lights in the endo itself??

Thanks all for the kudos!

The blue lights are just on the base and reflect off of the endo, looks great with all the lights off...doesn't show up too well in pics though.

Here's a piece I've been chasing for some time and now it's finally mine, thanks again Richard.

Starcraft Tychus Findlay

f50d3a46.jpg

fe13e1a7.jpg

4e3337ce.jpg

6a53beaa.jpg

Truly the most beautiful pictures on the net Proders, you is the reference most forums at pictures, frankly they are outsized...

great pick up on the tychus. it is truly an awesome piece. it will look awesome next to the barbarian d3

Truly the most beautiful pictures on the net Proders, you is the reference most forums at pictures, frankly they are outsized...

Master Squider on the way of perfection ...

I banged my head against the wall ... once again

Nothing else to say that admire

RESPECT ....

Merci beaucoup, mes amis! Enjoy looking at both of yours myself, keep'em coming!

great pick up on the tychus. it is truly an awesome piece. it will look awesome next to the barbarian d3

If you're referring to the Diablo piece, I haven't made up my mind on that one yet. It's an incredible piece but I have never played the game...big Starcraft geek myself.

wow wow wow.....great stuff good sir....

Thanks!!

Thanks Colossus, it is a incredible piece with wicked details. All the Blizzard pieces seem to be this way.

Worked up the energy to get a scale reference pic.

a8dcbd1e.jpg

2dddabab.jpg

Makes Abomination look tiny!

Back