Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
986c5dcd.jpg

Could someone tell me what doors that are??
Can´t find them on the IKEA site...
Thanks

Could someone tell me what doors that are??
Can´t find them on the IKEA site...
Thanks

i don't know why ikea makes these door units so hard to find. :confused::confused:

]
986c5dcd.jpg

WTH man when did you post them pics??? for now on i have to always check them first couple of pages.:rotfl
that is exactly what i told my brother inlaw to do with him bestas. that way it lifts them up off the floor, while also giving them a firm and flat base to sit on. as well makes them look very classy and custom biult imo
looks great man:clap:bow

i'll have something in da house for ya this weekend.:naughty

:monkey2

Squid, these ain't tears of joy.....no sir...they're not....

They're tears of sadness......

Sadness that I don't have a master collection like yours :monkey2
Sadness that I don't have majestic displays like yours :monkey2
Sadness that I don't possess your uber photo taking skills :monkey2
Sadness that I don't own a camera like yours :monkey2

Sadness Sadness Sadness....

Now this is a smile of Joy :joy

A smile because you have a thread which I'm proud to gawk at :google and call numero uno!

he sure is big eh?? what no pics with hulk:naughty

HUGE!!! Tried to fit him into the main display cabinet...can be done but nothing else can keep him company.:(

Thought about taking pics with the Hulks but SOOO heavy and cumbersome. Getting too old for the heavy lifting.:D Maybe during one of our -40 below weeks, I'll do it for the exercise.

HUGE!!! Tried to fit him into the main display cabinet...can be done but nothing else can keep him company.:(

Thought about taking pics with the Hulks but SOOO heavy and cumbersome. Getting too old for the heavy lifting.:D Maybe during one of our -40 below weeks, I'll do it for the exercise.

-40 below weeks

:horror :horror :horror :horror

yeah they're a comin':naughty sooner than we'd like:banghead

:monkey2

Squid, these ain't tears of joy.....no sir...they're not....

They're tears of sadness......

Sadness that I don't have a master collection like yours :monkey2
Sadness that I don't have majestic displays like yours :monkey2
Sadness that I don't possess your uber photo taking skills :monkey2
Sadness that I don't own a camera like yours :monkey2

Sadness Sadness Sadness....

Now this is a smile of Joy :joy

A smile because you have a thread which I'm proud to gawk at :google and call numero uno!

Ummmm....not sure how to respond...thanks....I think....:huh:D

Worst part is only last week I was basking in 30-35 degree weather, now its f'n freezing. I HATE winter so much!:angrycanu

Hey Squid, one way to amuse yourself and drive your neighbor crazy, Have a BBQ, used to have them in Missouri in the Winter and we used to Freezen F'n weather up there try it, Oh Alcohol helps :D

Back