Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Black Queen Comiquette

3bcb4295.jpg

8b71dc50.jpg

de838366.jpg

5d13ef66.jpg

59625121.jpg

cd65e521.jpg

18100593.jpg

721b1442.jpg

Hmmmm......gives me an idea....:lol

Thanks jye4ever, always look forward to your feedback...make me laugh everytime.:rock2

Don't mention it, your collection is enough to keep me entertained 10 fold!

Class act all the way.

If anything, sometimes I feel guilty dragging in the mud on the bottom of my shoes into your house but thankfully my mud ain't no match for your mop! :lol

One thing is for certain, you Canadians sure know how to knock it out the park! :rock

Don't mention it, your collection is enough to keep me entertained 10 fold!

Class act all the way.

If anything, sometimes I feel guilty dragging in the mud on the bottom of my shoes into your house but thankfully my mud ain't no match for your mop! :lol

One thing is for certain, you Canadians sure know how to knock it out the park! :rock

There seems to be quite the contigent of fellow Canucks on this site, many with incredible collections.

I think many of us here have a greater appreciation of our collections and the hobby in general. We have to simply because we often have to pay much more for a piece, sometimes double, due to exchange, higher shipping fees and the damn gov't wanting their cut. Added to the fact that many pieces are not so readily available directly to us other than eBay with 'flipped' prices. I know I am thankful for any piece that arrives to my door in one piece. Just my 2 cents.

There seems to be quite the contigent of fellow Canucks on this site, many with incredible collections.

I think many of us here have a greater appreciation of our collections and the hobby in general. We have to simply because we often have to pay much more for a piece, sometimes double, due to exchange, higher shipping fees and the damn gov't wanting their cut. Added to the fact that many pieces are not so readily available directly to us other than eBay with 'flipped' prices. I know I am thankful for any piece that arrives to my door in one piece. Just my 2 cents.

Yup, that certainly explains it.

Peace out from 2,631 miles away. :rock

:lecture:lecture dido

Back