Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on ebay is using your pic of magdalena for their sale. Just thought you'd like to know. I guess your pic made quite an impression on him.

Your collection is amazing, and this picture is my favorite one. You're going to drive a n00b to bankruptcy!!!!! :monkey3

Is the big section just Detolfs lined up?

Also, who makes that Spider-Man on the top-right shelf of the big section?

Thanks!

The large section is just 4 detolfs lined up. The Spider-Man bust was made by Legends in 3D, great bust.

SquiderM3,

If you could only own one IM Comiquette, which would it be?

Red-Gold or Blue?

Thank You

Undoubtedly the red/gold. Those colors are the IM that I know. Don't get me wrong, the blue is nice, especially with the light up feature but it wouldn't break my heart if it wasn't in my collection.

Thanks!

The large section is just 4 detolfs lined up. The Spider-Man bust was made by Legends in 3D, great bust.

Undoubtedly the red/gold. Those colors are the IM that I know. Don't get me wrong, the blue is nice, especially with the light up feature but it wouldn't break my heart if it wasn't in my collection.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Salute......Dude.

:joy

SS Rogue Comiquette

135422e6.jpg

c4646102.jpg

8b41f196.jpg

fee5f6bf-1.jpg

78018c20.jpg

a799b328.jpg

5c024270.jpg

71198673.jpg

bf2d2edf.jpg

cac43eeb.jpg

SquiderM3 , beatufil pics ... but any problem ... the hand it's out not inside... mmm my english it's poor ... the right hand i'ts bad the glove has to be over the fingers, I me confused the first time upon placing it when I took the picture

Who are they?

Dude's posting three times in a row. All over this section.
I'm not saying he's a scammer but, when someone trys to sell right away like that. I get worried. Hopefully, I'm wrong and just jumping to conclusions.

BTW...Squid, Love your collection! Never get tired of looking at it.

superb looking piece and pics, i'm glad that i have it on order and coming, (though i wont' see it for sometime:()

hey squider you have all four AH's don't ya?? any chance of a family portrait?:naughty

Back