Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Stealth Iron Man LSB

DSC_1389.jpg

DSC_1399.jpg

DSC_1403.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

DSC_1400.jpg

DSC_1406.jpg

DSC_1405.jpg

DSC_1407.jpg

can we see some comparison size pics cause 10 in. seems tiny...........just curious how small they really look

Cool Pic;s, I have seen them side by side next to Wolverine, Red and Gold Ironman and the Hulk LSB Busts and they complement each other very well IMO

can we see some comparison size pics cause 10 in. seems tiny...........just curious how small they really look

I'll snap some pics next weekend but trust me, they don't look small unless you're comparing them to 1:1's. Next to PF's or Bowen FS statues, they look huge, especially the larger ones like Hulk and Apoc.

Can't wait to see the Venom next Thursday.

hey squider, i know u have prolly answered this question a lot, but i can c u have good tastes in cameras.......what camera would u recommend that is affordable?, just for taking pics of collections and stuff

Hey squider do you have any pics of the sideshow Juggernaut maquette i always look at your pics when im not sure about a piece and i sont see any of him do you have him!

hey squider, i know u have prolly answered this question a lot, but i can c u have good tastes in cameras.......what camera would u recommend that is affordable?, just for taking pics of collections and stuff

If I was to buy a point and shoot camera today, it would be the Canon G9 or the new 14.7 MP G10 (approx $450) but if you want to move up to a DSLR that is affordable, I would choose the Canon XSi, 12 MP and about $700 with a lens.

This site has everything and some of the best prices around:

www.bhphotovideo.com

SquiderM3, nice pictures of the SIM LSB! Because of those pictures, I'm debating if I should buy them now :)

Back