Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im suprised u dont have a deadpool squider, i just got my AP bowen deadpool today. it looks pretty good, but seeing as its the only one out there. sideshow......i talkin 2 u!!

im suprised u dont have a deadpool squider, i just got my AP bowen deadpool today. it looks pretty good, but seeing as its the only one out there. sideshow......i talkin 2 u!!

I use to have the Bowen Deadpool but traded it away in a deal for the SS Predator Maquette. This was before I started photographing all my pieces. I would love to have it back to shoot, it's a beautiful piece.

Yes, I love that Magdalena statue, it ranks in the top 3 of my personal collection, next to Kongzilla and Akuma. :cool:

i'm defently ordering blade vs dracula dio after seeing your pics. great pics!

SS Spider-Man PF

DSC_1283.jpg

DSC_1294.jpg

DSC_1291.jpg

DSC_1306.jpg

DSC_1289.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1225.jpg

DSC_1222.jpg

Wow Squid, your pictures actually make that Sideshow Spidey look good!

thats cause it is :duh

Finally, someone helping to spread the good word on the Spidey PF. I can't figure out why so many people "come down" on this piece.

And on another note, those are some great looking pics SquiderM3. It really does the piece justice. :lecture

I want that Spiderman, Squider

I got an Exclusive available in the For Sale thread if you're interested.

Thanks guys, as always I appreciate the comments.

Coming up this week, just got the tracking info., LOTR Fellbeast dio, SIM LSB, Apoc LSB, Hulk LSB, and Predator Excl. dio.:banana Can't wait!

Squid, as always..impressive scans. I keep yr spidey scans again though I just mine as well few days ago. hahhaha mine scans are not good ..will buy good camera soon. Wht do you think Canon or Nikon D700 if not mistaken? really forgot which brand is which, merely remember D700.

Keep coming please.
Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

Squid,

Where do you keep all of these pieces? Any pics of the collection as a whole?

Back