Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today guys i had the pleasure to have a tour of this ones home and collection. i first must thank Q, his wife and new born daughter (which i think i woke up:eek:) for their hospitality and putting up with me.:monkey1

truely a great collection you have Q and i was pleasantly surprised at the detail on some of your 1:1 busts, 1:2 scale terminator and of course the cinemaquette Predator was amazing.

great stuff and keep up the great collecting.:chew:chew:chew

first time to post in your thread squider...

here's what i think of it...
:google
:horror
:mexwave

i have seen hundreds of collection pictures but bar none, you and Amin ko have the best in terms of displaying them beautifully. you have all those wonderful grail pieces, & it's not too much. beautiful to look at.

again, congratulations & God bless on your beautiful baby girl :) she's a limited edition 1 of 1. priceless :wacky

You have an amazing collection, Squider!!! Love the whole setup! It looks very neat and tidy! Beautiful pictures too!! They really show the awesome quality and detail of your collection!!! :bow :bow :bow

Congrats for you and your wife on your beautiful baby-girl!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

well today guys i had the pleasure to have a tour of this ones home and collection. i first must thank Q, his wife and new born daughter (which i think i woke up) for their hospitality and putting up with me.

truely a great collection you have Q and i was pleasantly surprised at the detail on some of your 1:1 busts, 1:2 scale terminator and of course the cinemaquette Predator was amazing.

great stuff and keep up the great collecting.:chew

My pleasure buddy, you're welcome anytime...even you wake sleeping babies.:D

first time to post in your thread squider...

here's what i think of it...
:google
:horror

i have seen hundreds of collection pictures but bar none, you and Amin ko have the best in terms of displaying them beautifully. you have all those wonderful grail pieces, & it's not too much. beautiful to look at.

again, congratulations & God bless on your beautiful baby girl :) she's a limited edition 1 of 1. priceless

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

She definitely is priceless but we're hoping she'll eventually be #1 of a 2 part set, development is in the works.:lol

Congratulations for you, and your wife, it's beautiful baby.

Merci, mon ami.

You have an amazing collection, Squider!!! Love the whole setup! It looks very neat and tidy! Beautiful pictures too!! They really show the awesome quality and detail of your collection!!! :bow

Congrats for you and your wife on your beautiful baby-girl!!!!

Thank you!

well today guys i had the pleasure to have a tour of this ones home and collection. i first must thank Q, his wife and new born daughter (which i think i woke up:eek:) for their hospitality and putting up with me.:monkey1

great stuff and keep up the great collecting.:chew:chew:chew

Quick Question was there a Tour Fee? :D

i'm going to have to call in sick for work for a couple of days to get a free tour as well. and i'm hoping as a bonus, we can pick one free gift before we go :)

so grail #2 is still a WIP eh? alright then, show us updated pictures soon! :D

i'm going to have to call in sick for work for a couple of days to get a free tour as well. and i'm hoping as a bonus, we can pick one free gift before we go :)

so grail #2 is still a WIP eh? alright then, show us updated pictures soon! :D

Who said anything about a FREE tour, it nearly cost him $1000 before he left.:D

That did come with complimentary drinks though.:lol

Those dark cherry curios on that hardwood floor are "Pimpin". Sweet setup. I was looking at getting that kind of sliding door curio for my Hot Toys.

ok, i'll bring the drinks then. and perhaps a few mickeys just to get Squider drowsy.

on a totally unrelated topic, does your collection shelves have locks in them? :D

:blackbat

Back