Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece was a bit of a surprise. I was on the waitlist and got an email from SS saying the waitlist would be closed out as it was completely sold out. Well, about a month later, this shows up at my door...pleasant surprise.:joy

SS White Elektra

DSC_5489.jpg

DSC_5499.jpg

DSC_5496.jpg

Just drop by to say hello.. IMPRESSIVE Collections. I love your street fighter line up. Oh..boy .. I need to get Ryu for my collection. The more I see it, The more I keep scratching my hands..

Thks for sharing.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Great Score on White Elektra Squider, Hadn't seen your pic's in awhile, Thought some Crazed Fan had Kidnapped you and was wanting your Collection for Ransom :D, Congrats on the Score

I think that the title to this thread should be changed to "Squider's Grail Stash."
:clap just beautiful.

Great Score on White Elektra Squider, Hadn't seen your pic's in awhile, Thought some Crazed Fan had Kidnapped you and was wanting your Collection for Ransom :D, Congrats on the Score

Thanks guys, definitely happy to have this one!

No, I wasn't kidnapped but as some of you already know, I have had other things occupying my time.

If you guys/gals don't mind, I would like to introduce the newest sideshow freak, my first baby, born March 2::banana

DSC_5466-1.jpg

DSC_5472-1.jpg

Congrats on your New Bundle of Joy and your First True Grail, BTW Boy or Girl? have you arrived at a Name yet? not to be to personal, Me and my better half have 3 Grandchildren, Congrats again, Thanks for sharing with us, Al

Congratulations Squider for the arrival of your better collectible ; your Beautiful Baby , the best for you man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your New Bundle of Joy and your First True Grail, BTW Boy or Girl? have you arrived at a Name yet? not to be to personal, Me and my better half have 3 Grandchildren, Congrats again, Thanks for sharing with us, Al

Wow! Grandkids?!? And I thought you were just a young buck.:lol

Korinna is daddy's little girl. She'll have a alot of "dolls" to play with.

Congratulations!!!! Great news. Future collector and future awesome photographer.

She'll get all of my stuff eventually so definitely a collector.

Congratulations Squider for the arrival of your better collectible ; your Beautiful Baby , the best for you man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey !!!! Wonderful Kim :chew:chew:chew

Congratulations for you and your wife :clap :clap :clap

Thanks everyone!

now that right there is minny Q

:rotfl
Except she's much better looking.:blissy

Squid...I have come out of my SSF retirement (I only collect $25 Marvel stuff and spend millions on electronics) just to say:

CONGRATULATIONS to you and wifey on that adorable first baby of yours

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

I had my first 20 months ago and it's been the best 20 months (yet hardest) of my life.

I can't wait to pass down my $11.99 Wolverine bank bust to him.

It will be the best Wolverine bank bust of his life!

Congrats Mommy and Daddy Squid

Back