Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the magnificient photos squider!/quote]

I agree. You (and a few others) are professional photographers! I bet you can make a crappy figure or statue look great. Hmm, that would be a cool contest. Vote on the crappiest figure and statue and then compete to see who can make it look great. Prize, well, something camera related.

"Crappiest" you say?

Squid already did that. You didn't see the awesome picture of a big doodie he took and he even named it The THING (Squid is a character isn't he).

For a piece of poop, it looks good!

picture.php

Squid wins the contest!

The Award:

:banana:banana:banana

He already has too much camera stuff, dancing bananas is the ^^^^ (was pun intended, who really knows).

Last edited:
Hey Squider, thanks for sharing your museum with us. Like Knightslade said, this is "the standard" to show anyone/everyone interested. Unbelievable.

Do you have the Sideshow Venom 1:1 bust? I don't know if I just missed it or what.. If you don't, are you going to get it?

Hey Squider, thanks for sharing your museum with us. Like Knightslade said, this is "the standard" to show anyone/everyone interested. Unbelievable.

Do you have the Sideshow Venom 1:1 bust? I don't know if I just missed it or what.. If you don't, are you going to get it?

Thank you!

I don't have the 1:1 Venom. At one time, I was pursuing this piece but after acquiring a few 1:1's, I realized how much room they took up and decided to focus my collection on PF's and smaller pieces such as LSB's.

Thank you!

I don't have the 1:1 Venom. At one time, I was pursuing this piece but after acquiring a few 1:1's, I realized how much room they took up and decided to focus my collection on PF's and smaller pieces such as LSB's.

Gotcha. I have the Pred 1 bust and am literally getting the Venom 1:1 today from UPS. I haven't seen ANY reviews of him on youtube, so looks like I'll be doing one myself. Thanks for the help, and great collection man!

An amazing collection, perfectly displayed with truly excellent photography!!

Never really liked the look of LSB's but how you have them displayed makes them look stunning.

Gives me inspiration as I start my collection. :banana

Thank you!

damn, i totally missed that comment. :rock:rock:rock and with a small smattering of comiquettes and dios :naughty

shhh, the lsb line is suppose to be dead isn't it :rolleyes:
and bump to get you over the 100 page count:cool:

An amazing collection, perfectly displayed with truly excellent photography!!

Never really liked the look of LSB's but how you have them displayed makes them look stunning.

Gives me inspiration as I start my collection. :banana

The LSB is getting better and better. Hard to come by some of the earlier ones now.

Planet Hulk: Green Scar Vs Silver Savage

This is undoubtedly the best diorama to come from SS in some time. Too bad the next few don't seem to have the presence of this piece.

166313e8.jpg

eb8a8f60.jpg

61d0bf5e.jpg

1e52f3d4.jpg

047eb993.jpg

cb4172aa.jpg

543b97e3.jpg

ced8c20e.jpg

Very Cool Hulk vs Silversurfer, But Gandalf vs Balrog Very Wicked, It doesn't light up? That would look Insane, Great pic's Squider

Very Cool Hulk vs Silversurfer, But Gandalf vs Balrog Very Wicked, It doesn't light up? That would look Insane, Great pic's Squider

Thanks!

A light up feature on this one would have been a pleasant bonus. As of now this piece is not getting good feedback. I'm sure the light up would have sold quite a few more pieces.

WHAOOOOOOOOUH, your photos are terrible, have the right to record real dioramas, is impressive, bravo again for the photos but also for acquisitions ;)

Thanks!

A light up feature on this one would have been a pleasant bonus. As of now this piece is not getting good feedback. I'm sure the light up would have sold quite a few more pieces.

I don't know about Bad Feedback I would Display it, Very Cool Lookin, Great Pic's, Dig the Detail

Back