Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is much larger and way more impressive than I would have ever expected. The colors and overall presence is breathtaking. As always I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

SS Iron Spider-Man Comiquette

4d39ae11.jpg

4b65992a.jpg

90746505.jpg

541c0067.jpg

Awesome pics of the ISM Squider :clap
I have one question though, if you don't mind me asking?
Where do you get all the money to afford all your collectibles?

Thanks for the magnificient photos squider! I love your thread. Every time I try to explain to people about the hobby, I simply just send them this link, it pretty much sums everything up!

:lol:lol that's the same reaction i had when i opened him up, damn this guys big. he's now one on my favorites, definately in the top 5 for sure.
he looks great squid, hope he arrived in minty shape.

bring on BIB spidey.:banana:banana

Great Piece Squid, have one coming, It's sweet, Was looking at the one in the store and the sculp is off the hook and was surprised the Spider Legs are hardend plastic, Very Cool Score

Thanks for the magnificient photos squider! I love your thread. Every time I try to explain to people about the hobby, I simply just send them this link, it pretty much sums everything up!

yeah i think squider has single handedly help many of us out of a few hard earned $$$$ with his thread.:naughty

when I want to show my friends that get intersted about our collecting hobby I show them your masterfull collection and they go into whats called the " SHOCK AND AW "

I get it all the time when I come to this thread.
It must be so amazing to be a collector like you just being able to buy all that you want with no problems at all.

COLLECT LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN !!!

Amazing new pics squider !
one day I will come over with a bottle of CANADIAN CLUB and you will give me the tour.

Quad, you didn't need any help from me or anyone else for that matter...you are a buying madman all on your own.:D:wacky

:eek::eek: :duff shhh. all of us married guys need someone to blame our latest purchase on.:peace

(but honey i had to get it, squid has it and it looks soooooooooo good in his pics.):naughty

j/k man

Thanks for the magnificient photos squider!/quote]

I agree. You (and a few others) are professional photographers! I bet you can make a crappy figure or statue look great. Hmm, that would be a cool contest. Vote on the crappiest figure and statue and then compete to see who can make it look great. Prize, well, something camera related.

Back