Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
things preventing me from buying
price
QC
paint
cartoony style of some figs

i havent bought a PAk since guile. but guile was good.. might get marcus fenix and locusts if they make

yeah just checked out the movie.

Art and visuals are incredibly gorgeous. This is my favorite setting yet.

For the movie itself I actually kind of liked it. I understand the complaints as it's a bit predictable and can't really stand on its own; it obviously feels like it was meant to be experienced along with everything else in the XV project.

The acting from the main 3 was pretty good; though everyone else was a little bit iffy and 2-dimensional.

Last edited:
Well I finally broke down and ordered AC Cloud and decided to grab Rufus for a great price as well. I was wondering if there's any chance Vincent will get a re-release? He's the only other character I really want.

Also I've owned a few AC PAK in the past and I was wondering if there is any pre cautions to take to avoid broken joints?

Well I finally broke down and ordered AC Cloud and decided to grab Rufus for a great price as well. I was wondering if there's any chance Vincent will get a re-release? He's the only other character I really want.

Also I've owned a few AC PAK in the past and I was wondering if there is any pre cautions to take to avoid broken joints?

It amazes me they have yet to reissue Vincent even after all this time. I think him along with Tifa are the ones that are the most hard to get now. Vincent being the most expensive and elusive. The others I think are still reasonably prices and not hard to obtain.

yeah just checked out the movie.

Art and visuals are incredibly gorgeous. This is my favorite setting yet.

For the movie itself I actually kind of liked it. I understand the complaints as it's a bit predictable and can't really stand on its own; it obviously feels like it was meant to be experienced along with everything else in the XV project.

The acting from the main 3 was pretty good; though everyone else was a little bit iffy and 2-dimensional.

I think Kingsglaive suffers from the Advent Children problem in that you have to view it as part of a whole story really and not just a single stand alone item. I know a lot of fans hated AC if they only saw the movie and not played the game. I be once people play and complete FF 15 they will go back to KG and see all the little nods and character moments mean so much more and the story will make much more sense.

It amazes me they have yet to reissue Vincent even after all this time. I think him along with Tifa are the ones that are the most hard to get now. Vincent being the most expensive and elusive. The others I think are still reasonably prices and not hard to obtain.

Prices from what I've seen.

Rufus - 60-70
Yuffie - 70-80
Barret - 80-90
Red - 100-110
Cloud - 100-110
Tifa - 130-140
Vincent - 250-300+

se170101.jpg

se170107.jpg

more in
https://www.taghobby.com/?p=140537

Anyone else feel like the whole budget of the FFVII AC line when to Cloud and Vincent.

When you see how much detail and extra accessories went into them then yeah, I can see they went the extra mile with those two. Especially Vincent and his cape and claws. The detail is amazing on that figure. Which again makes me stunned they have yet to put him into a second run. He is still wanted by a lot of FF 7 fans and completists alike, yet no peep yet.

When you see how much detail and extra accessories went into them then yeah, I can see they went the extra mile with those two. Especially Vincent and his cape and claws. The detail is amazing on that figure. Which again makes me stunned they have yet to put him into a second run. He is still wanted by a lot of FF 7 fans and completists alike, yet no peep yet.

I feel this static arts is as close as we'll get of course I'm hoping I'm wrong. With that being said this statue is awesome.

SE_SFG_VincentValentine_popL.jpg

Is that the original Play Arts 7 version?

I have them all still sealed, they are smaller than the PAK versions though just an FYI

Is that the original Play Arts 7 version?

I have them all still sealed, they are smaller than the PAK versions though just an FYI

Yes.

I know I have own them before and I'm working on getting the whole set again. I have Red XIII and Aerith at the moment and the others should be arriving soon only the Vincent is NIB though. I think these are some of SE finest works.

Ah ok! yeah i like them too, i just have no space anymore for smaller scale figures, NIB or opened.

I will most likely be selling mine in the near future. If there are any you don't have but want and i have it, hit me up

Yes.

I know I have own them before and I'm working on getting the whole set again. I have Red XIII and Aerith at the moment and the others should be arriving soon only the Vincent is NIB though. I think these are some of SE finest works.

Back