Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AXto772.jpg

p62y11R.jpg

X35FMOf.jpg

rr3STn1.jpg

qnCOIrh.jpg

R8HLEeg.jpg

iJ1rgG3.jpg

glhxhLw.jpg

Oh yeah, PAK pricing is way too out of control. Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix is $170!? Absurd.

That price sure is insane! I'd love to have this but seeing this at that pricing?.. ehhh.....

Plus i wonder if theyll be completing the roster this time. the PAK AC line doesnt have Cid again

Good lord, the prices. Who in their right mind would buy these? Regardless of how cool they look, they're way too overpriced and a bloody waste of money.

The reason Play Arts and and the KAI line was such a big hit in the first place was because they did what NECA is currently doing in the market- they're great figures for great prices. Now the prospect of buying new PAKs is just silly.

I'm just gonna fob it off i reckon and put that money into a 1/6 custom.

If i can finish Cloud I'll do Seph and probs Zack because i like him so much but i ain't going for the whole gang at PAK prices

Good lord, the prices. Who in their right mind would buy these? Regardless of how cool they look, they're way too overpriced and a bloody waste of money.

The reason Play Arts and and the KAI line was such a big hit in the first place was because they did what NECA is currently doing in the market- they're great figures for great prices. Now the prospect of buying new PAKs is just silly.
Not silly but just awful. these are totally not worth the price anymore.

I'm tempted for Sephiroth... But then I'd need cloud and that would be getting pricey for PAK figs... And the quality hasn't been there for a while.. I'll prob just stick with Noctis. Hoping for a 1/6 Sephiroth but I'm not going to hold my breath.

How IS the quality on these now? The last one I picked up was Garrus quite a while ago, and $45 was about right for what I got. I can't imagine paying $120. Has the quality gotten that much better? If not enough to justify $120, enough to justify $90 or $100?

11310 yen at amiami.... around $111 usd. Pretty fair.

Like I said, I don't know why people pay full price for PAKs... need to look around guys.

Cloud is near perfect. A figure I think every PAK buyer should have.

Last edited:
Back