Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So weird they haven't teased any. Usually they got teases out right before another one of the line comes out.

Play arts figures look so good when they're unpainted and still grey

Indeed. Then the paintjob ruins it. Still bitter about Uncharted's Nathan Drake and Tomb Raider's Lara. They looked awful.

Of the new figures shown, I'm intrigued by Miku Hatsune and Rise of the Tombraider Lara Croft. But I'll wait 'til I see painted/completed versions before deciding to buy.

Play arts kai arkham knight batman
The face sculpt is not good. But I like this figure. Here's a video review made by myself :)
I think the articulation is good in this. At least in this one, it was a decent paint job.

Are there any toy shows left this year?

SE is making me nervous.

I'd pay hundreds for a Fenrir with a alt Cloud w/ goggles headsculpt.

Disappointed with the Arkham Knight Batman figure, Arkham Origins Batman is the one to get if you have to have just 1 Batman in your collection. Hope they don't do Arkham Knight wrong.

I thought the Arkham knight batman looked really good

I haven't seen the production figure though and the NECA 1/4 is owning far more than the PAK one and it costs less

I do own a few PAK figures, Adam Jenson, and i think a PW snake. Great figures, high in details, and with great articulation, it makes a nice change from the realistic look of HT. I just do not like the inconsistency of scale between their licenses. Big Boss is such a beef cake next to Jenson!

He looks good in pictures, but in hand not so good. Origins Batman is the one to get if you had to choose.

I just scored AO Robin MISB $66 shipped, hope he doesn't dissapoint.

I thought the Arkham knight batman looked really good

I haven't seen the production figure though and the NECA 1/4 is owning far more than the PAK one and it costs less

Got my tetsuya bat recently.

Looks even better in-hand... that's pretty rare for a PAK.

He's pretty large depending on how wide you spread his wings.

Love the paint app and gloss they used.

Thing is very top heavy so hard to pose.

Overall looks amazing and has great presence. My top 3 for PAK figures. For around $190 shipped it's almost fair.

battet.jpg

Can't wait for the catwoman.

this page hasnt produced any more paks for quite some time. has square all of a sudden just stopped making new figures? i wonder if the mgs line is dead now that kojima has parted with konami. if it is, im done with play arts, mgs was the only reason i cared about them anymore.

this page hasnt produced any more paks for quite some time. has square all of a sudden just stopped making new figures? i wonder if the mgs line is dead now that kojima has parted with konami. if it is, im done with play arts, mgs was the only reason i cared about them anymore.

They still continuously making them. Like final fantasy and all those marvel and Dc variants.
I'm just waiting for them to start preorders for the halo 5 figures. That's all I want from PAK now. They have gone up in price way too much for what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah where the **** is seph and cait and cid.

and this is like the rarest case of square re-release ever.

Back