Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not looking for a refund, I want the damn figure because thats why I bought Tifa for in the first place.

If Cloud is confirmed missing and I have to pay aftermarket prices for it, then sod it, I'm selling Tifa also. And HLJ will NEVER get any business from me any more. Doesn't matter whether I get the refund eventually, because I choose HLJ in the first place for it's quick no ******** business but apparently it stops after they shipped it out.

And it will be back to 1/6 for me from trusted sources.

I'm not looking for a refund, I want the damn figure because thats why I bought Tifa for in the first place.

If Cloud is confirmed missing and I have to pay aftermarket prices for it, then sod it, I'm selling Tifa also. And HLJ will NEVER get any business from me any more. Doesn't matter whether I get the refund eventually, because I choose HLJ in the first place for it's quick no ******** business but apparently it stops after they shipped it out.

I thought they re-issued cloud, no?

Refund is best option though if your Cloud confirmed missing. Its better than nothing, lost package not entirely HLJ fault.

Here is mine :

2s68owy.png

16i5iwz.png

fmhkg.png

29nyz53.png

330rzb7.png

Probably my last Play Arts figure. I was thinking about getting Tifa and Yuffie but I also opend the Dissidia CLoud for the first time and for some reason when taking the figure out from the box, the right shoulder poped out [ the square part attached to the joint, the one which goes kinda inside the figure. SO I may put some superglue I think unless it's supposed to do this ?

2h71g8k.png
2ez61c9.png

We're almost completeeee. We better get the announcements this year.

And that Dissidia Cloud's joint is normal. It's a butterfly hinge. DON'T GLUE IT.

Last edited:
I can't believe we didn't get another tease yet. It's got to be ether Cid, Kadaj or Aerith next. They're going to leave Sephiroth last, you watch.

If you have Vincent or Barrett they're like almost all the same size, from that compare it to a HT figure.

the shelf is nice but lol if they ever do a seph you are going to have to more them

A question regarding scale...

If I bought Arkham Knight, and the rest of the AK figures... would they be in scale with PAK Arkham City figures?
Would they look out of place(in terms of detail, sculpt, etc)?

Also, I used to have a bunch of the early figures... the 8 inch FF figures. The QC was... shocking.
Have things improved?

If I bought Arkham Knight, and the rest of the AK figures... would they be in scale with PAK Arkham City figures?
Would they look out of place(in terms of detail, sculpt, etc)?

They will not be in scale with each other. Detail and sculpt are similar but that scale will be totally off.

They might be somewhat in scale with the AO figures, but still out of scale with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I can confirm that PAK Arkham Asylum Batman is out of scale with the Arkham City PAK, it's pretty weird

Alright, thanks guys.

That sucks. I was hoping to add them to my collection.

Hopefully they release more in the AK scale then.

Back