Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some PAK go for 2x price.

Vincent is like $150+ right now

Lightning Returns goes for like $180+.

These are fairly recent too.

If it looks cool, and it's sold out... good luck getting PAKs for reasonable prices.

holy ***.. lightning return goes for $180+ ?? is there a reason why this went so high? i don't remember this specific one was as much in demand as Cloud... and usually lightning figure (the past ones at least) got cheaper afterwards

Dunno. She just looks cool I guess. Maybe SE didn't make that many. The Etro armor (XIII-2) goes for like $100+, it retailed for under 50.

I found that the Grey Fox goes for $250+.

Yeah Vader rocks. PA did a great job with him.

Tetsuya Nomura Catwoman......can't wait.

For POs on Square enix's site, do you have to pay up front or do you pay when it ships?

Guhh. Someone really needs to give SE a ruler though. They can't even get the scale within a single line consistent.

Vincent should be noticeably taller than Cloud and Tifa. Tifa is especially too tall. I have to be careful not to put her next to Vincent.

Anyways, hurry up and bring on Sephiroth, Cid, and Cait Sith. Cait really should've been a 2 pack with Red... I bet they're going to charge us $60+ for a little cat.

Last edited:
My cloud shipped today, didn't even know they were in the country yet, never mind being delivered tomorrow

Play Arts Kai is doing some Sick stuff.

Metal Gear Quiet WOW must have
Marvel Variants, THOR, IRON MAN, SPIDERMAN, VENOM (ALL must have will double in Value) they are doing ALL the Avengers. even ULtron Later On.

Not Touching Play Arts Kai Vader I don't touch anything Star Wars. eww

yo it's sick

ILA0Cg5.jpg

3jM8Caa.jpg

He's in AC, so I don't see why they wouldn't. They're definitely going to have Aerith at the end of the line.

Man I hope so Zack was cool

Cloud stands really well without a stand too, I just put them on stands. There's no crappy paint and all the joints and fine.

That scabbard thing on his back is hard and not that flexible when you are our thing the swords in there.

Back