Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200 bucks for a play arts figure?! are they looking to catch up the hot toys pricing? lol...
but no thanks for this price at this quality. though they look good.

Yeah, I'm not picking this up either. I just sold my Variant Batman, and I'm totally done with the Variant line. The design doesn't look awful, but the price tag...go home Square, you're drunk.

I actually wanna get a nomura catwoman though.

That shouldn't be more than 150....right?

150 is insane for a PAK figure, and i collect them. never mind $250

If they keep on going up I'm definitely not gonna buy anymore regardless of the franchise. I just couldn't afford it, when they are creeping up on HT prices

You can get the HT Returns Batman for LESS than a PAK Nomura Batman. That is shocking and baffling

I'm glad I sold off all my PAK Batmen and got out of the line. It's too costly to upkeep, and they come out pretty regularly.

My rule for collecting on general is MGS. Unless its grails. Like a few batmen and the odd anime figure.

PlayArts is indeed a dangerous mountain to climb!

I'm pretty much done with color variants from them, you need to cut the line somewhere. Although I didn't regret buying all the Raidens.

Only MGS and Batman PAKs for me...maybe a few older ones I never got too.

The AK figures look amazing, particularly Harley. I'd have collected the PAK Arkham figures if their scales hadn't varied so much, but I'm not going to start now! Like many here, I'm an MGS completionist only.

Just got this figure, big fan of Cloud. It looks pretty awesome from the reviews I've seen so far, I just had to buy it. Very well painted and love the swords! :clap

17683019971_97407e964e_o.jpg

17682827015_4e6d177bc4_o.jpg

17683018531_5cab459895_o.jpg

17495267390_a95da535d3_o.jpg

17062491333_77bdabe027_o.jpg

Cloud looks so cool. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the old and new Play Arts figures together!

The old PA AC Cloud is not even comparable to the current Cloud... honestly, the proportions were really bad on the old AC Cloud (one of the worst PAs i've got so far IMO). I got it only because of the fusion sword and the fenrir really lol....

I'll dig up my old cloud and take picture side by side when i get the chance.

Back