Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say that despite my earlier thoughts on the MGSV TTP Big Boss, the head is really undersized and he is annoyingly big in comparison to GZ Big Boss

It's more apparent when you put him with others

70ae08090ca1fde8d1e0ffe8fc930c07.jpg

b0e926468a83f735ab53744f22c9777d.jpg

cec3ef3a49f9cca0d3df75e221b52ba9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks good from those pics.

Master Chief looks so cool! I haven't played a Halo game since Reach, but the MC Collection is tempting (even though I'd need to buy a One for it).

Master Chief looks so cool! I haven't played a Halo game since Reach, but the MC Collection is tempting (even though I'd need to buy a One for it).

I'm waiting for halo 5 and a special halo edition xbox one before I buy the console. Only then I will get the MC collection. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant with the MC collection. It was to buggy and took me out of the experience of halo and the halo 5 beta felt clunky to me and I love halo and I know its a beta. But i couldnt just jump in that multiplayer without getting my ass kicked. Everything was to different so I have to do what I always do and play the campaign to get a feel for the game.

Looks a lot worse than I remember. That and I've dropped the Variant line entirely.

Edited image , red definitely better. I love variant freedom to redesign but sometimes they going all wrong

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 369
If it was black/gold I still would have preferred it since it looked good as a two-tone color scheme in the comics. That or they should have just stuck with the classic colors. A combination of all three colors though? No thanks.

I got FFVII:AC Red XIII in yesterday

Haven't opened it yet, but imagine my surprise when a British supplier (none other than forbiddenplanet.com) charge me for it a month early.

Even weirder was a week before I'd got an email from them saying it had been delayed until 22nd Feb, called them up and asked them the sitch and they said there supplier had sent a small portion early

I must have been one of the early PO's, have these even hit the US yet?

I got FFVII:AC Red XIII in yesterday

Haven't opened it yet, but imagine my surprise when a British supplier (none other than forbiddenplanet.com) charge me for it a month early.

Even weirder was a week before I'd got an email from them saying it had been delayed until 22nd Feb, called them up and asked them the sitch and they said there supplier had sent a small portion early

I must have been one of the early PO's, have these even hit the US yet?

Don't think they have yet. I'll be ordering Red XIII whenever it hits BBTS.

Back