Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the play arts Kingdom Hearts Cloud and Sephiroth. I kept all my play arts MIB but i think i remember him having a wing, so it's entirely possible

And easy $100+, Isn't Cloud $120

I couldn't pass something like that up, no matter the price... :lol

I paid £30 for the original Play Arts AC Cloud and bike set many years ago. Honestly prefer that figure to the gravel-faced overly-glossy PAKs of today, but the bike steals the show. Beautifully-made and painted, has rubber tires, working steering and a diecast metal engine and kickstand. Still stands up well today. The only thing it doesn't have is the opening fairings for sword storage.

I paid £30 for the original Play Arts AC Cloud and bike set many years ago. Honestly prefer that figure to the gravel-faced overly-glossy PAKs of today, but the bike steals the show. Beautifully-made and painted, has rubber tires, working steering and a diecast metal engine and kickstand. Still stands up well today. The only thing it doesn't have is the opening fairings for sword storage.

From what was shown of the new Cloud, he's a work of art so I don't see his face an issue. Although, their Yuffie came out looking very orange.

Got Tifa and I really like it. Faces are interchangeable between hair pieces. Also the foot has this nice system where the entire sole pivots with the toes. It greatly improves the stability of the figure. Cant wait for Cloud!!

FD789555-B7B0-4046-ADDF-8F1A91639D8D.jpg

68FF6597-AFBD-4F20-8CAA-DE8BC133393D.jpg

F929FC88-4E39-467E-BE8B-DAA0BBC39F7F.jpg

90899EE0-7ED4-4BAF-AD26-2A55A3F3D8C0.jpg

A31088F3-92E3-4790-B2A5-ABBD1E5B4088.jpg

2E7B99C8-A8F3-4404-9ABC-0EFA0F2E2044.jpg

4E381216-AF8F-4D9B-B8DA-191A0B0E80B8.jpg

Got Tifa and I really like it. Faces are interchangeable between hair pieces. Also the foot has this nice system where the entire sole pivots with the toes. It greatly improves the stability of the figure. Cant wait for Cloud!!

4E381216-AF8F-4D9B-B8DA-191A0B0E80B8.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photos! Tifa looks good. Is she in the same scale as the first two FF7AC Play Arts Kai figures (Yuffie and Vincent)? I'm assuming she is but I haven't seen any in-hand photos yet.

Yea whats with play arts kai and there messed up scales? My kingdom hearts figures arent in scale with the newer ones and the new robin I got was like 10 inches when the last one was like 7 or so.

It works but they are not in scale; Tiffa is supposed to be 5' 3", Vincent 6'. If that's how tall Tiffa is compared to Vincent, then Cloud will probably be as tall as Vincent when Cloud's only supposed to be 5' 7". I'll only be getting Cloud and Sephiroth when/if he's released, but it's kind of annoying they are not in scale because I already own Vincent and was planning on getting Rufus .

It works but they are not in scale; Tiffa is supposed to be 5' 3", Vincent 6'. If that's how tall Tiffa is compared to Vincent, then Cloud will probably be as tall as Vincent when Cloud's only supposed to be 5' 7". I'll only be getting Cloud and Sephiroth when/if he's released, but it's kind of annoying they are not in scale because I already own Vincent and was planning on getting Rufus .
I think the whole lot would look amazing together regardless of scale issues. I dont think PAK ever told us the scale of their figures right?

I think the whole lot would look amazing together regardless of scale issues. I dont think PAK ever told us the scale of their figures right?

PAK are not a particular scale but it's frustrating that lines from the same series are not even congruent in height next to each other. I'm still going to purchase the characters I like, but it would be nice of them if they kept the characters' heights in mind when creating new additions to the same series (especially when it's their own licenses).

Yeah. I get what you mean. I just wished they kept making it bigger to be considered sixth scales ahahahha. There are tons of figures that I'd love in 1/6 that they're doing.

I don't think they are out of scale with one another. It's not like HT are actually in scale with who they represent so that's not unusual at all

The out if scaling within the same series is where it's really bad, Ken being way bigger than Ryu for instance

PAK doesn't even use a specific scale, and I think that's where the real problem is. But, yeah, they should definitely keep consistent sizes with characters that belong to the same franchise. It's really noticeable, for example, where GZ Big Boss is much taller than the Peace Walker figures.

Back