Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ might be the prettiest figure they've ever done. I don't care for Green Latern's twerking *** crack.

Playarts Faora

ZgKW7gvoTKyVJxOFiozxZg.jpg

Gwyp236QkSsdZvTrZDV03g.jpg

Playarts Jor-el

Z.Auw6Y8JJtSKF4wswPLpw.jpg

w3IW1RfTx6fUV_BODs0DOw.jpg

Faora August Release

nwBgqiGE4QY02NpsJVpeXA.jpg

YKutlrF33qCL4y2uBUBepQ.jpg

hF4EmbRaMK_TGZGcQjDkSQ.jpg

Jor-El August Release

qWzWCdqjtHeplUQmS5tXGg.jpg

wnS8Fj05gYjeVZdEJMAQYg.jpg

JxqwHE3KC_GsDGs7RBzdsA.jpg

Jor-El is just looking better and better. Faora looks pretty good too, but I think she'll really pop once they add the texturing to the undersuit.

Holy *********, I didn't think they still had the AC license after all this time! Hopefully this means more mass effect figures down the road :pray:

Come to think of it, it's a little weird that they'd skip AC: brotherhood and revelation then suddenly pump out figures for AC:III and black flag. Maybe they got bored with Ezio? Certainly aren't bored with batman yet.

Last edited:
lol im gonna order one **** it, if I lose $3, I just wont eat lunch one day.

But they may make shipiing $80 or something.

ok well im gonna let the pre order sit until they tell me there was a mistake (if there was one).
If they never email me im gonna ask if the price is right like a week before it ships and if they say I have to pay full price im gonna be like "oh hell no the policy said I get to keep the price even if it goes up."

I saw that they had a Dr who playset thing that normally costs $215 but was at $6.99.
These Dr. Who sets are not made from plastic and they cost around 25$, so either there was a mistake or th epeople running that site are really messed up.

I really hope square makes last of us or Neca does it. It would reall nice to have Ellie and Joel on the shelf.

Back