Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of them are badly painted, mainly the TDKR Batman. It has that gritty paint app. Akuma is damn ugly.

The new image posted strongly suggest that it is indeed kain
1150314_10201061538594548_1018204609_n.jpg

1000px-Kain_DS_CG_Render.png

dont know if i should keep going with play arts just got into hot toys and those take up alot of space, i do have liquid snake on pre order to finish my MGS line and was thinking of getting batgirl and supergirl. now i saw these new final fantasy prototypes...

i hope they make all the mgs characters. i dont care if they are "restyled", they look amazing. i will have all of them including the variants. i had bayonetta and jean and sam and bogey but sold them a while ago. i wish i hadnt. i miss em now.

i hope they make all the mgs characters. i dont care if they are "restyled", they look amazing. i will have all of them including the variants. i had bayonetta and jean and sam and bogey but sold them a while ago. i wish i hadnt. i miss em now.

Doesn't look like it. They bothered to have two, now three effing lines for Final Fantasy VII. Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie are getting figures THREE TIMES and not even one damn version of Cid or Barret. Bastards.

well, their mgs line has been back and forth too. they did peacewalker, then the snake and ninja + variant, then solidus, then meryl, then raidens, now theyre going back to mgs1 and 2. i think its a safe bet that well see more from 1 and 2. we need mantis and ocelot at least. also mgs2 snake. when he comes out thell be a major **** storm.

I think we are done with MGS1, i don't want it to be but i reckon they'll do maybe 1 or 2 more From 2 and then do MGS3 & 4

So here is my collection so far, Just Arkham Batman and Harley... I have Dark Knight Joker on the way... Not sure on who else to pick up yet....

1239292_10151794612969346_1765883823_o.jpg

1008633_10151794612454346_1375861828_o.jpg

664943_10151794612859346_1578968571_o.jpg

well, their mgs line has been back and forth too. they did peacewalker, then the snake and ninja + variant, then solidus, then meryl, then raidens, now theyre going back to mgs1 and 2. i think its a safe bet that well see more from 1 and 2. we need mantis and ocelot at least. also mgs2 snake. when he comes out thell be a major **** storm.

I'm surprised we haven't seen an Ocelot.

I guess the only thing that makes their new higher prices is the addition of the ratchet joints although that should have be the case from the beginning now is they could just improve on the those knee joint figures with knee pads look fine as the pads cover up the joint those that lack those knee pads can really be an ugly if they are bent very aggressively

Back