Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol just discovered play arts had the sf4 license how far in the line are they ? How tall are they.

Hopefully they would consider doing the other dissidia characters a go.. i would love to see their rendition of golbez even via variant
Someone on FB posted another image of the winged figure

560815_699108526771467_1186646630_n.jpg

What the hell is that?

Lol just discovered play arts had the sf4 license how far in the line are they ? How tall are they.

They're in scale with the rest just about, same height as the Arkham line. They did Ryu, Chun li, Akuma, Cammy, Guile, Ibuki and Ken and Sakura are coming out. I got the first four so far and I need to replace my Ryu since his left is is really loose and the joints suck.

What the hell is that?

They're in scale with the rest just about, same height as the Arkham line. They did Ryu, Chun li, Akuma, Cammy, Guile, Ibuki and Ken and Sakura are coming out. I got the first four so far and I need to replace my Ryu since his left is is really loose and the joints suck.

Can they pull off the poses really well?

What the hell is that?

It's confirmned to be bahamut.. that guy from enix (Hidemi Matsuzuka) captioned this with mega flare when he posted it

Not that I'm aware of. I would assume they would do something to tie in with the Advent Children line, but that doesn't even remotely resemble Bahamut SIN.

yeah this bahamut looks too humanoid to be bahamut sin..

And with most PAK teases they show some design artwork and it appears to have some at it's feet and it looks purple. Now the question is, which game is it based from.

Or...

They're starting a summon line with no real affiliation to any individual game.

If that's true, they better do Odin!

And with most PAK teases they show some design artwork and it appears to have some at it's feet and it looks purple. Now the question is, which game is it based from.

Or...

They're starting a summon line with no real affiliation to any individual game.

If that's true, they better do Odin!
Do Odin from ff8 .

Back