Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, AK Batman looks sweeeet and his proportions are damn well spot-on:
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-DC-032.jpg

It's almost mind boggling just how perfect that figure is. It almost goes against everything PAK is known for, in that it's so accurate to the source material, rather than overtly stylized. Like you said, the proportions are pretty much perfect, and it's kind of hilarious to think that, for once, PAK has made a figure that's truer to the source material than the DC Collectibles version. I wonder who else they'll do. I know there'll be an Arkham Knight, but I'm curious if a Scarecrow would be as unstylized, if you will.

It's almost mind boggling just how perfect that figure is. It almost goes against everything PAK is known for, in that it's so accurate to the source material, rather than overtly stylized. Like you said, the proportions are pretty much perfect, and it's kind of hilarious to think that, for once, PAK has made a figure that's truer to the source material than the DC Collectibles version. I wonder who else they'll do. I know there'll be an Arkham Knight, but I'm curious if a Scarecrow would be as unstylized, if you will.
It's crazy that it isn't stylized period :lol all of their Batmen were stylized, as was of the rest of the respective lines. The Assassin figures are surprisingly not that stylized either. I still wish the non-Variant Batmen came with more than a batarang and grapnel gun.

Arkham Knight Batman does look great in that picture. I haven't liked many of the pak Arkham figures since the original Asylum Batman came out but I'm definitely interested in this.

You're welcome :)
It will be amazing with all the poses you can get out of them. Put under proper lighting, and you have yourself one hell of an artful display.
I love all the Batman stuff, but since I lack the space for them, I'll probably have to skip them :(

Still gonna get the Tetsuya Nomura stuff though.

There wasn't too much styling done on the BAO figure to be fair, other than the head and he was maybe slightly a bit too buff.

Oh and i wouldn't be posing the FF12 Fran with the old FF12 play arts figures, the scale and difference in quality alone will be too much of an eyesore.

You're welcome :)
Still gonna get the Tetsuya Nomura stuff though.
Amen to that brother. :wink1:
Yes, room to put stuff is the killer of all collectors. Maybe hook up with some rich old woman could be a answer for u?

Amen to that brother. :wink1:
Yes, room to put stuff is the killer of all collectors. Maybe hook up with some rich old woman could be a answer for u?

Lol. I would if I could but I can't.
I would get everything in my wishlist and PO all future releases. And just wait for her time to come. Hahahahha.

Lol. I would if I could but I can't.
I would get everything in my wishlist and PO all future releases. And just wait for her time to come. Hahahahha.
:rotfl yip that's the way to collector happiness

or winning the lottery :lol
speaking of which its 140,000,000 tommorow :panic:

... although I probably still wouldn't have enough space for all the stuff I would buy :rotfl
140 million us :horror damn NZ max i think was $30 NZ.
Ya right thou, one would need at least 2 houses to fit all the Bowen and Sideshow Statues. Plus one room for Pop Culture. And hell then there is all the 1/6th and other toys :rotfl

I would literally make a Batcave with that money. Or maybe just Tony Stark's workshop. House, workshop, batcave in descending order. Good good.

140 million us :horror damn NZ max i think was $30 NZ.
Ya right thou, one would need at least 2 houses to fit all the Bowen and Sideshow Statues. Plus one room for Pop Culture. And hell then there is all the 1/6th and other toys :rotfl

its euro... thats USD:$177M or 225 NZD :lol

I would literally make a Batcave with that money. Or maybe just Tony Stark's workshop. House, workshop, batcave in descending order. Good good.

Yeah or you could have Starks workshop with a secret hatch leading to the Batcave :rotfl

noice!
or you could move to Japan and be a multi-billionare....18,969,885,159.24JPY :lol

Originally Posted by Chrono
Try RM580M lol. Half a billionaire in my country. Holee sheeeeet.
Boys we could start a whole new thread on what we could spend it on :)
I would almost buy a island and then claim it as a nation and join the UN just so i could hear all the ******** at the UN

Back