Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAK need to start mixing some multi media into there figures especially for the price, Cloth cape and **** would look far better on some pieces

Considering the scale keeps going up, cloth should be on every one of them... but the price will go up due to that...

Idk, the black wrap around his waist looks like cloth. It doesn't flow like they usually sculpt it.
It's definitely cloth. Seems to have some wiring at the edges too, for posing and the like:
h1d7VCQ.jpg

I know, we got another company that likes to show proto figures and then do nothing about them for years

What about fran too, she was shown as an unpainted proto and a painted proto

I get Cloud and Sephiroth, and I'm good. I like only a few FF characters that are worth buying. Still, I'll always be in love with Ashe. Too bad her Play Arts figure is too damn small.

Well after opening AO Batman, I finally got my hands on Deathstroke and Rorschach and I must say WOW.
Rorschach is a pretty a great release, with all the accessories you could possibly hope for the character. My only nit is that his upper chest joint is designed weirdly, but if the only complaint you can have is having an extra joint that doesn't overtly detract from the wholelook, then that's pretty much a win in my eyes. As for Deathstroke, I know folks often have problems with PAKs but I'm actually willing to say that Deathstroke turned out perfectly, so much so that this is possibly one of the best PAK out right now.

Can't help but feel that PAKs really shine if they're based on masked characters and if it wasn't obvious before, well then Slade and Rorschach are a testament to that. I'll probably post some photos sooner or later, I'd definitely like to see more PAK offerings turn out like these two (both of which are nicely proportioned too with Rorschach being appropriately short).

Tetsuya's Catwoman. I kinda dig it. Will go great with the Batman. Definitely out of this world, crazy, gritty and cool designs. Will probably get all the Tetsuya Batman stuff.

628d23942dc33c45673d746ecf66b963.jpg

c0eea14daeedfc122b3c4e66043e12d6.jpg

Back