Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's time or something, cause it took some time for most of these action figures to come into play. PAK Kratos came two years after God of War III, and Drake I think a year after Uncharted 3. SSC did the PF and 1/6 scale figures only now...PAK Ellie would be scary though :lol Joel I think wouldn't be that bad.

Both of them will have thunder thighs :lol. It's usually hit or miss with PAK, as you already know. Some of their figures end up good, while some others aren't even worth your time.

Kratos ended up great honestly...Drake, eh. I mean, he's not horrible.

i wish to go to the factory where they make these and ask them; WOULD YOU BUY THIS....?? thats what i thought.

I picked up edward kenway and he turned out all right; but having seen connor in hand i can say he's afflicted with a very bad case of way to much ****ing dark wash on the face.

On a side not i wish figurarts would pick up the ac license; multiple toys from multiple companies over the years and none have been able to get into a proper assassins crouch.

I picked up edward kenway and he turned out all right; but having seen connor in hand i can say he's afflicted with a very bad case of way to much ****ing dark wash on the face.

On a side not i wish figurarts would pick up the ac license; multiple toys from multiple companies over the years and none have been able to get into a proper assassins crouch.

I still don't understand why they have such a hard time painting faces without that silly eye shadow.

PAK is weird, it's obvious some people there can paint and some can't, my Catwoman looks great then my mates looks like she had a stroke putting on eyeliner.

I saw the Arkham city batman and 1970s batman at a comic book store in my town today. They look amazing in person. The head sculpts are extremely well done. To me head sculpts are the most important part

Saw the Joker today for a good price so picked it up, paint isn't too bad either.

a8e2aha3.jpg

pamevyvy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my ****ing god they actually ****ed up the scale and now it doesn't match with asylum and city figures.:slap That deathstroke is like 10"

Well **** that then. U no get money from me SE.

Nice to know the same thing will undoubtedly happen with Arkham Knight. ****ed up, greedy bastards.

Back