Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NgRVRdW.jpg

pqFegy1.jpg

t0yiiXo.jpg

I just saw the Titan Play Arts is going to be $200.00. It's a foot tall and comes with a little pilot figure so I guess it's not the worst but things just keep getting more and more expensive. Although that is half the price of the threezero version.

Cloud will easily be close to $200 if he comes with all those swords. I do hope they do a separate release for Fenrir.

Pretty happy that theyre still seemingly doing some AC releases... not really feeling clouds knees, that bend just looks like it hurts

I just saw the Titan Play Arts is going to be $200.00. It's a foot tall and comes with a little pilot figure so I guess it's not the worst but things just keep getting more and more expensive. Although that is half the price of the threezero version.

BBTS said price may be lower when they get more info from their vendor. I hope it does, $200 is a lot for a play arts figure, even at 12" with a little pilot figure.

BBTS said price may be lower when they get more info from their vendor. I hope it does, $200 is a lot for a play arts figure, even at 12" with a little pilot figure.

yaa just like their portal bots from theeA dropped to $189.99 to $199.99

it's still expensive as @##@$

Holy sheeet Cloud looks sick and Barrett too!

Hope the paint apps are good!

Let's hope Cloud can hold the buster sees in the air this time

Hope they do another Zack

Figures always look great until they paint them.

this is true for alot of releases, however my Ground Zeroes Snake was perfect, they really did him justice with paint. But then you have the new Connor from Assassins creed which doesnt look so good (the face anyway)

Back