Spooktacular 2014 has begun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the code, the discount page keeps blowing up and it's impossible to keep track there

How do you cash in on the free promo reward points? Is it simply by entering code on the Spook main page? If yes, how do you confirm you've received the points? Sounds silly, but every time I've tried nothing happens???

How do you cash in on the free promo reward points? Is it simply by entering code on the Spook main page? If yes, how do you confirm you've received the points? Sounds silly, but every time I've tried nothing happens???

Once you type it in it should ask you to save it to your account (if you haven't logged in like me). Then just go check you reward points to confirm they've gone in. Worked for me

all over...facebook, twitter, instagram, emails....this thread seems to have a few..most of them have only been good for about 10-15 mins...so you have to be quick about it...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/spooktacular-2014?ref=HeadNav-Spooky2014
that's the link..enter them at the top box where it says to enter code...click on save and log into your account if you haven't....

Cool thanks bud. That's why I'm so out of the loop I don't have a facebook or twitter or instagram lol. This thread is my only lifeline I'll follow it closely...

Back