Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Great Pumpkin right now! :rock

My Halloween costume from a few years ago...

I got a rock!
103_0339.jpg

And under the ghost...
103_0341-1.jpg

Thank you! :rock :clap

I had the lyrics ready with my first post but I figured I'd wait and let someone else win, then Kenbenobi made fun of me and hurt my feelings so I vowed to silence my enemies and claim victory. :cuckoo: :lol
:monkey2
:rotfl Glad you redeemed yourself and won the last kit! :hi5:

Happy Halloween Freaks!

So I have THREE (3) The Dead Ornaments to give out!

If you want to play my little game, simply respond back to this thread telling me what your favorite candy is.

Rules: Any winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize. International winners are responsible for VAT, import fees, taxes assessed on their prize by their governments/ship carriers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a different prize. If you do not agree to these rules please do not play.

I will be back in 30 minutes or so to choose 3 random winners who enter correct information.

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Some Halloween fun.

First, my **** Pumpkin.

IMGA0015-7.jpg

Second...HOW ****ING AWESOME IS THIS HALLOWEEN.

IMGA0020-8.jpg

My first Pumpkin try....it looks...well...****.

IMGA0017-12.jpg

And Sam awaits for the Trick or Treaters.

IMGA0018-6.jpg

Happy Halloween Freaks!

If you want to play my little game, simply respond back to this thread telling me what your favorite candy is.

Rules: Any winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize. International winners are responsible for VAT, import fees, taxes assessed on their prize by their governments/ship carriers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a different prize. If you do not agree to these rules please do not play.

I will be back in 30 minutes or so to choose 3 random winners who enter correct information.

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Snickers! PB Snickers to be exact.

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Nestle Crunch :yess:

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Almond Joys!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Smarties for me!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Smarties!! My father and I used to buy them in bulk, grab a gallon of milk and watch a movie. Last time we did this, we watched Tombstone, then drove there. One of my favorite memories...

Nutrageous....but I dont want to enter this specific contest. Just wanted to share what I like with everyone.

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Almond M&Ms. Happy Halloween Alex!!!!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

My favorite halloween candy was always butterfinger candy bars. They are my favorite candy bar...I always kept those and gave away the rest to my brothers and sisters..:wave

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

The one and only original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Close second is Reese's Pieces.

Back