Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicky---I will just come out and say it----I am willing and able to to some major a s s kissing for a SSC prize

Really want the DEWBACK

Man, I just got an email titled "You're invited to a Spooktacular event - Details Inside" and was so excited until i saw this:

oldb.jpg

Not quite the Spooktacular I was hoping for.... :(

:p :lol

Beg for a Darth Maul with Mechanical Legs? I think you underestimate my chances, or at least my humility. I would never beg for the prize the 8 ball kept me out of last year. Never.

Geez, you guys are all making me look bad by asking for smaller and more easily granted wishes. I was going to beg for Chicky to grant world peace and the cure to all disease. I'll never get my wish now. Thanks guys.

We're reduced to begging? Ok, oh gracious, kind, intelligent, good looking, benevolent, and all around awesome ones, I would really love a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed. Let me have one and I promise to be a good boy and eat all of my vegetables, and brush my teeth before I go to bed.

Aaaand we're back to begging... This is why we can't have nice things. :p

Aaaand we're back to begging... This is why we can't have nice things. :p

That's right. I'd honestly be happy winning anything. Beggers can't be choosers and I'm not one that'll grovel and sniffle over a particular prize.

WINNERS PICKED!!!

Congrats to the following winners! If you see your name below please PM me with following information....

First/Last Name
Shipping Address (No PO boxes)
Email Address
Phone Number

Congrats to LonChaney! They have won....

Prize #1: The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Weapons Set AND Battle Helm of Eowyn Scaled Replica

Congrats to Something Sexy! They have won....

Prize #2: Attack Troll Maquette Bust

Congrats guys! Mighty fine prizes given out by CAHobbit! Thanks so much for gracing us with your presence! We appreciate you and Chicky both!!!!!!

Congrats!
It was fun to see a LOTR helm up for contest-it was a great blast from the past. Remember scouring the site a few years back for all those different helms? Fun times!

Back