Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all the winners so far this year! I have to say, I've been very lucky so far this year... I've already won a Mort kit from Vander and stickers from Something Sexy (just need to win a button now)... and I will cherish those far more than winning some random product from Sideshow. Don't get me wrong, I love Sideshow and certainly love winning stuff from them, but after all, it is usually stuff I already own or didn't get for a reason, but these items made by Freaks, for Freaks, are much more personal and something to really remember Spooktacular by!!! :duff to the Freaks who go out of their way to provide a little more fun to this event each year!

Very true! I was just telling someone last night that I almost like this Spook better because it's been awesome people banding together to make it fun. We are making our own Spooktacular! :clap

Congrats to all the winners so far this year! I have to say, I've been very lucky so far this year... I've already won a Mort kit from Vander and stickers from Something Sexy (just need to win a button now)... and I will cherish those far more than winning some random product from Sideshow. Don't get me wrong, I love Sideshow and certainly love winning stuff from them, but after all, it is usually stuff I already own or didn't get for a reason, but these items made by Freaks, for Freaks, are much more personal and something to really remember Spooktacular by!!! :duff to the Freaks who go out of their way to provide a little more fun to this event each year!
Well said, Lonnie! I completely agree (although still trying to get that Vander kit). But for me, there are still many items I'd love to win, since I can't afford to buy everything I want. But I no longer enter contests for items I have no interest it. I leave those for people who hopefully want it. I don't want to be one of those people who immediately flip what they win on Ebay.

Well said, Lonnie! I completely agree (although still trying to get that Vander kit). But for me, there are still many items I'd love to win, since I can't afford to buy everything I want. But I no longer enter contests for items I have no interest it. I leave those for people who hopefully want it. I don't want to be one of those people who immediately flip what they win on Ebay.

I enter them all, because there is still that thrill of winning, if you do (not that I have ever won any of the fill-in-the form ones).

However, if I win won I don't want, the plan is to keep it for next year, to be able to do my own Freaks contest...here or in chat.

Only dire financial emergency would make me put it up on eBay.

Just a quick check in, congrats to the winners! I really got to get into our chat, but it's just been a bit late our time this week. I know, sleep is for the weak!

:rock :rock

I appreciate that a lot Lonnie. Just trying to do my part to give back to you guys.

I know, sleep is for the weak!

Yeah. That slogan doesn't apply this year since it implies there's a reason to stay up late.

It's Sideshows party. Stay up for the freaks, they're phoning this one in this year (aside from Alex visiting us here :rock).

Except for yesterdays button winners, all prizes should be out. If you won a button earlier, in the week, please let me know if it arrives safely .

It applied last night in chat! :panic:

Just ask Swabie or Madcow or XDUCKETTX or our new member silverstar!
I cried when I read that this morning. I usually would be up at the time, but I fell asleep on the couch with my laptop on my lap, while in chat. DOH! So what was the contest? Trivia question?

That was very cool of you. I still plan on having a giveaway of my own. I know what I want to give away. I just gotta find it!

I could have sworn the HT Babydoll was on sale yesterday and now it is not. Any chance it goes back on sale? Sorry if this is off topic

Doing one more giveaway this morning.

Alien: The Illustrated Story (new printing)

Anybody who wants to take a crack at it, be in chat in the next ten minutes. I'm out the door to walk my dogs, and then the contest will begin.

Back