Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just bitter because nobody wants to play my stupid contest!

/me storms out of the Spook thread in a huff
Believe me, I AM playing. But I forgot the answer to #1 so am searching for it. I do remember where you said it, at least...

EDIT: I was wrong. Thinking of Shropt. I have no friggin clue, actually...

Last edited:
Please note: any joke entires will be automatically disqualified from this contest (you can post that a movie like The Bodyguard or When Harry Met Sally or a Ben Affleck/Tyler Perry/recent George Lucas/James Cameron/Michael Bay film scared you...but I frankly won't believe that such films caused you to REALLY be scared...unless you can back it up really, really well in your post).

Well, it's "scary" to know you'll never get that 2 hours back of your life after watching a bad movie, knowing its been wasted.

Whomever said Alien(s) deserves a prize. As a kid, pretty much any horror movie can qualify for "scary". I remember as a kid, Kujo scared me to where I couldn't watch because the dog attacks were realistic to a certain point.

Arachniphobia

I'm just bitter because nobody wants to play my stupid contest!

/me storms out of the Spook thread in a huff

I wanted to play your contest, and would enjoy the print, however I couldn't begin to answer questions #1 and #2, and didn't have time to try to see if the answers were buried in this thread, so figured someone else would beat me to it.

Back