Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:flag:flag 10/29/2006: NEVER FORGET :flag:flag
73221press01001.jpg

I still cannot get over the no Universal Monsters thing, It just hurts!!!!!!!!!! :( :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

:(:(:(

Don't remind me. I regret passing on the B/W Wolfman PF when it was half off @ Spook '06...:monkey2

Wish Sideshow still had the license...

Agreed. They are in my annual October moviefest.

Yeah I got to see Frankenstein, Bride, and The Mummy on blu-ray for the 1st time ever this past weekend. :D I was blown away by how great these films look in HD :rock :D :bow those of you getting to see them on the big screen are in for a real treat! :D I was that I was.:(:monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

Yeah I got to see Frankenstein, Bride, and The Mummy on blu-ray for the 1st time ever this past weekend. :D I was blown away by how great these films look in HD :rock :D :bow those of you getting to see them on the big screen are in for a real treat! :D I was that I was.:(:monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

I hate to hear that you are missing out on the big screen viewing Nick. If it wasn't for your post on here and Facebook I wouldn't have known about them.

I tried clicking all the words in the new Mort comic and nothing seemed to work. Even the bold ones. :dunno

Where is this at? All I see on the Spook homepage is just a new contest for the Alien bust set. I assume it's either on Twitter or Facebook?

If so, so much for me winning anything... :banghead:banghead:banghead

Where is this at? All I see on the Spook homepage is just a new contest for the Alien bust set. I assume it's either on Twitter or Facebook?

If so, so much for me winning anything... :banghead:banghead:banghead
It's on Instatwitface+
No comic. Mort is dead. Except through Vander!

Back