Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promised a reveal earlier, so here it is:

The first item from the Mort Campaign kit is...a Vote Mort sticker!
mortblackout1.jpg

Want to win a Mort Campaign kit of your very own? Stay tuned, I'll be doing a giveaway in the next hour! :)

Alex does one contest and this thread gets 6 new pages :D

Villian, not really a favorite, since mine has been covered already.

The blob, it doesn't stop till there's nothing left.

I promised a reveal earlier, so here it is:

The first item from the Mort Campaign kit is...a Vote Mort sticker!
mortblackout1.jpg

Want to win a Mort Campaign kit of your very own? Stay tuned, I'll be doing a giveaway in the next hour! :)

Oh man! Too sick to hang around here for long but that's awesome! Whoever wins better post pics of the whole kit for those of us who miss out.

Vander, awesome like always!

Some day I need to get a DTK Mort. I ended up giving away the other ones due to the blood being a little too gruesome for the little ones. :(

Interesting, if you search for Mort on Sideshow's website they ask if you meant "most"

Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Sooo....what shall I giveaway? *Digs around bag of giveaways*

How about a Hot Toys Shadow Predator Sixth Scale Figure?!

How to vie for a chance to win?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

One random winner will be chosen around 6PM (Pacific Time) today by me!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

Happy playing! :)

-SideshowAlex

Favorite movie I've seen in a while is "I saw the Devil". This is probably the most disturbing and realistic life of a serial killer / rapist that's gets hunted by the victims Fiancée who happens to be an elite special agent. This is a Korean film that should only be watched with an open mine.

Last edited:
Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

-SideshowAlex

T-800 from The Terminator

Favorite villain : Dr. Miguelito Loveless

I'm probably spelling it wrong and it is obscure. I know he isn't scary at all, but adored him in reruns of Wild Wild West. The question was "favorite", not best...

I am so uncool....:eek:

I find myself going down this list of villains going "Oh yeah, that's a good one." "That's a good one too...."

-SideshowAlex

Doom! Doctor Doom, that is...

The Joker

No other villain in all of comics compares (needed to add that to make my message long enough. Please don't be disqualifying posts with more than just a name)

-SideshowAlex

My favorite villain would have to be the tree that tried to eat Robbie in Poltergeist. I still see trees that look old and evil like that one and get the creeps!

-SideshowAlex

Mine would have to be the Joker from the dark knight, Ledger did an amazing job on that one...

Back