Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2
I am saying Hi to all of my old buddies here. I haven't been around because I only bought Spook Kits. No money to spend on SS items any more. Now I can't even buy a Spook Kit.

Yeah, I may have a few give aways as well... nothing earth shattering but it will get a few people out of the losers lounge.

I may also do a giveaway. I'd only ask that folks pay for shipping on anything that would have to be package shipped.

Count me in ! :clap

It feels good to be a minimalist collector. I'm down quite a bit to what I had before. Don't have much on preorder either.

Yeah my bro Waller collects beer instead !

09' spook will never be topped.............:lecture

:lecture:lecture

That's why I joined this board...Spook '09.

Those were good times....

1. Meeting new friends
2. Contests
3. The elusive keychain
4. The Losers List
5. Flosi posting half naked pictures of Jennifer Connelly
6. Introduction to Liberace

Too bad it's come to this. :(

i still have some rocks left over from last year if anyone needs some...........:lol

*raises hand*

5. Flosi posting half naked pictures of Jennifer Connelly
6. Introduction to Liberace

Not sure if these go together:rotfl

Yeah my bro Waller collects beer instead !

Woo-hoo! :duff

looking to win a Snowtroll or Dewback

bane-tom-hardy.jpg

"Let the games begin."

I'm fine with not winning this year. I've had a lot of luck and I have pretty much bought everything I want lately. Sideshow's been lucky with me this year. But IF I won something and I could choose, I would choose another Alice from Hot Toys. I know a lot of people don't like it but I've been such a fan and I love that figure. I would really enjoy putting together an Alice from the first film. Would look good next to my Afterlife.

I can't wait for Spooktacular this year :D I won a Bowen Iron Man statue last year, hopefully more freaks win this year too! :clap

I'm going to do a reverse giveaway. A lucky person gets to pay for my flight and I come to your house and take one of your statues! :)

Hmmmm. How come this seems like the contest I'd actually win. :slap

I'll be sure not to open the door for strangers during spook.

I won a Chucky doll and TCM remake Leatherface last year. They were probably some of the only horror related prizes from last year's event. I like to think of myself as a torchbearer of sorts.

Back