Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the Network Admin... I have to set a good example! :monkey3

You know your co workers know what you are doing. I can hear them now "Look at Lonnie over there trying to look busy while he talks on that damn message board."

I know I've said this before, but Kain, you have the most awesome avatar ever. :rock

Thanks I've had it so long now I cant even remember the person who set it up for me.

Agreed. Sad day indeed.

Sorry I missed meeting up with you guys Friday... it was a really long day and I was already beat and the traffic would have been a nightmare on a Friday evening trying to get downtown. I promise I'll make good the next time you're in town!

Sorry I missed meeting up with you guys Friday... it was a really long day and I was already beat and the traffic would have been a nightmare on a Friday evening trying to get downtown. I promise I'll make good the next time you're in town!

No prob, lc. I look forward to it.

Just picked up one of these (regular on the left):

600004_397425343653298_1080249136_n.jpg

Probably best win of Spook for me this year!

What I want to know is how many Freaks swabie meets these days hand him a wet wipe for his hands before he tries shaking their hands.........just curious.......seems not much else to do but ponder these important things......

I guess its a bad year to be my first time. Rats!!

Enjoy it for what it is. You know nothing of the past ones so have fun with this one. We that have old Spooks to compare to are a little let down, but go in with your head up.

Back