Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, really, REALLY want a Chewbacca tattoo, have for 2 decades now, but he's a really tough character to capture perfectly. For every good one I've seen 50 bad ones. It makes me nervous. For starters I'll probably just get a Fett and Stormie helmets.

EWOK or Crumb:moon

Grendel! Hunter Rose my friend. :D

I really, really, REALLY want a Chewbacca tattoo, have for 2 decades now, but he's a really tough character to capture perfectly. For every good one I've seen 50 bad ones. It makes me nervous. For starters I'll probably just get a Fett and Stormie helmets.

That was a major deciding factor for me as well. And because of that, I leaned way heavier toward Artoo, over Yoda. I love my Artoo, he's a bold, yet simple statement that I'm a Wars-head.

I can go with Grendel because he's almost an Art Deco outline in simple black, white, and red which should not get fouled up either.

And if I'm lucky enough to get the same artist (He's in Florida, I'm in Vegas), his bold line, which I was drawn to initially, would be a perfect fit for Matt Wagner's artwork.

I am so excited, so much so I couldn't take the time to find a better forum to post this in, besides, the Spooktacular Freaks are the ones I know best...

I just got email notification from Sideshow that I won a contest they had posted on Facebook!

What did I win?

A $650 statue of The Hulk maquette from The Avengers!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400189

*bouncing up and down*

Congratulations Kamikaze! I just entered that last night, and thought what would my chances be now that Sideshow is primarily dependent upon social media for their contests...

Congratulations! :D

I am so excited, so much so I couldn't take the time to find a better forum to post this in, besides, the Spooktacular Freaks are the ones I know best...

I just got email notification from Sideshow that I won a contest they had posted on Facebook!

What did I win?

*bouncing up and down*

Awesome! Congrats! Glad to see it awarded to a fellow Freak! :yess:

Good lord, that's crazy! Congrats Kami! I'm glad to see Freaks still winning. :cool:

Funny I thought about bumping this thread myself this morning. I want to do something great for the Freaks too.

But remember, it's not Spooktacular anymore.

It's Freaktacular! :lecture :hi5:

Funny I thought about bumping this thread myself this morning.

35bhtsi.gif

I was talking about this in the Catina the other day. We are already talking about our exclusive buttons for this years event. These are going to be even more rare this year.

What did I win?

*bouncing up and down*

Just got called for the credit card info to charge the shipping to! Hulk should arrive within a week or so I hope!

Back