Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the spirit!!! Only 16 more minutes of Halloween left for the Eastcoasters!!! Hope most of them had a Happy Halloween even with Sandy! :1-1:

That's the spirit!!! Only 16 more minutes of Halloween left for the Eastcoasters!!! Hope most of them had a Happy Halloween even with Sandy! :1-1:

Sandy sure put a damper on my Spooktacular though great people like UTtoyfan and others made what little time I could spend very worth it. And the physical storm itself helped bring some good friends and I even closer together so that was worth it as well. All in all it's been a good year.

Without a shadow of a doubt WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR!

Sandy sure put a damper on my Spooktacular though great people like UTtoyfan and others made what little time I could spend very worth it. And the physical storm itself helped bring some good friends and I even closer together so that was worth it as well. All in all it's been a good year.

Without a shadow of a doubt WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR!

We are definitely spooktacular! Freaks unite!!!

Yup!

For those who won prizes from me they'll be out my Monday by the latest!

I want to thank Vander for his kits ( I won one! :yess:) and MadCow for his CHAT which really made Spook!

Also like to thank BuffyGirl for my victory in one of her contests and for all who had contests!

Back