Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how about another one? UT's surprise contest #3

The prize?

ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THE SIDESHOW SITE THAT IS IN STOCK AND HAS A VALUE UP TO $399.99

Unfortunately, Madcow cannot win this.

THE contest will be in chat, and winner must reside in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. Come in chat NOW!!!!!!!!

I WILL ASK A QUESTION AT 11:30 AM Central standard time.
Oh cmon, you MUST be joking!

The prize?

ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THE SIDESHOW SITE THAT IS IN STOCK AND HAS A VALUE UP TO $399.99

THE contest will be in chat, and winner must reside in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. Come in chat NOW!!!!!!!!

AGAIN?!?! Dude, you're insane!!!!

Amazon ROCKS, so I'd try for it! But I'd let someone else have the Mort plush if I won, cuz I already have one...
There's no such thing as too small of a contest. But no one will EVER have one as big at UT's... That will go into the Spooktacular Hall of Fame!

EH, I think people will definitely be doing yours. Yours is a good long term one and not too difficult. I would easily take a $20 GC and the mort plush.

I think for most people it is more fun to do the contest then the prize.

Thanks, guys! :duff

The prize?

Oh I'll be there I need to win my Babydoll somehow. Then it's back to teaching

The prize?

Fine! Stupid contest anyway!

pouting-fan.jpg

Who can think of a proxy or another way to get into the chat that might not be blocked by my work!?

UT, you're being super generous. Any chance you can ask the question on here for people who are stuck at work and are blocked from chats?

Please please! It would be real easy to see who postzs first, too.

The prize?

Giving this a bump. IRC details under my signature.

Someone please help me! I'm stuck at work and can't find a way in to the chat! Any ideas?

That was the craziest contest EVER!!! Wish I was on a PC so I could copy and paste... On phone, impossible. Though I did come close with English 10th 90 ages before Shalamar guessed it. Congrats Shalamar!!! And thanks again to UT for totally rockin the house!!! Glad one of our best Freaks got the prize!

Back