Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not entering this contest because I already won one and I want someone else to win so consider this a non-entry.

But the last movie to truly scare me was Hellbound: Hellraiser II. I was Eleven years old and my then 19 year old uncle thought it would be funny to take me to see it because he knew I liked horror classics. I didn't know what I was getting into but the thought of a man with pins stuck in his head seemed pretty cool to me so away I went.

The Scene where Julia comes out of the mattress with no skin and attacks the insane patient terrified me like nothing I had ever seen before. I tried to cover my eyes but I kept looking anyway like watching a train wreck happening directly in front of me.

I had nightmares about skinless people for two weeks.

It's probably the reason I'm enamored with horror and gore, and have been for most of life.

Thank you Clive Barker, for scaring the **** out of me.

Who wants a chance to win a Shredder Comiquette?

Those wanting to participate in this giveaway need to know a few rules...

Winner(s) are responsible for the ship cost of their prize. If the chosen winner is outside of the U.S. they will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. assessed on their prize by their governments/shipper. If you don't agree to these rules, then please do not play.

So for those that still want to play...simply respond in THIS thread with the movie title of a film that truly scared (as an adult or child)!

Please note: any joke entires will be automatically disqualified from this contest (you can post that a movie like The Bodyguard or When Harry Met Sally or a Ben Affleck/Tyler Perry/recent George Lucas/James Cameron/Michael Bay film scared you...but I frankly won't believe that such films caused you to REALLY be scared...unless you can back it up really, really well in your post).

I'll be back later today (sometime after 5PM Pacific Time) to pick a winner (and who knows...maybe some runner-up winners as well for mystery prizes!)

Psycho. 'Til this day, I still hate shower curtains.

My internet server is slow. That contest just came up for me, LONG after you posted about it.
Very cool that most of these contests have MULTIPLE winners!

Who wants a chance to win a Shredder Comiquette?

Those wanting to participate in this giveaway need to know a few rules...

Winner(s) are responsible for the ship cost of their prize. If the chosen winner is outside of the U.S. they will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. assessed on their prize by their governments/shipper. If you don't agree to these rules, then please do not play.

So for those that still want to play...simply respond in THIS thread with the movie title of a film that truly scared (as an adult or child)!

Please note: any joke entires will be automatically disqualified from this contest (you can post that a movie like The Bodyguard or When Harry Met Sally or a Ben Affleck/Tyler Perry/recent George Lucas/James Cameron/Michael Bay film scared you...but I frankly won't believe that such films caused you to REALLY be scared...unless you can back it up really, really well in your post).

I'll be back later today (sometime after 5PM Pacific Time) to pick a winner (and who knows...maybe some runner-up winners as well for mystery prizes!)

The Exorcist.

trilogy+of+terror+zuni+bath.jpg

Damn you!!! I had suppressed the memory of the f'n freaky Zuni Fetish Doll and now you reminded me of it! :panic: I want to change my original vote. This f'n thing freaked the hell out of me when I was a kid. I'm kinda scared again right now! :horror

Back