Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that, I have all the Universal PF's color & SSE, I would love to continue with more versions of Universal monsters...
I got my Elvira name plate in the mail yesterday...gonna get it signed by Elvira in Dec. and ad it to my PF EX Coffin.:yess:
no they left with the Universal Monster rights the only one that can save them now is the Elvira in Coffin pf figure. :D

Nick

bought it from a trophy store.
looks cool. was going to just get the base signed but don't think they will be shipped by then so I ordered a name plate.

i'll post pics soon, was thinking about doing a show your shelves thread, have a decent collection , more than just monsters that I haven't shown yet.

Just popping in for a quick note (I'm in class!)

Wanted to give a shout out to my man Darth Waller, for getting me hooked on the Collection Stash buttons at CVI. Also, you guys can thank me for planting the idea in SomethingSexy's mind to even make buttons for this event.

Haven't checked my mail in a couple of days, but I'm sure mine will be in there when I finally get the chance to check today.

So another big props to SomethingSexy for this fun aspect of Spook! :D

Carry on gang. ;)

Just popping in for a quick note (I'm in class!)

Wanted to give a shout out to my man Darth Waller, for getting me hooked on the Collection Stash buttons at CVI. Also, you guys can thank me for planting the idea in SomethingSexy's mind to even make buttons for this event.

Haven't checked my mail in a couple of days, but I'm sure mine will be in there when I finally get the chance to check today.

So another big props to SomethingSexy for this fun aspect of Spook! :D

Carry on gang. ;)

:rock :rock

Thanks Fury, I appreciate it!

Back