Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to give a huge thank you to Chien for my gift and for having the contest in the first place. awesome idea and very generous of ya. received my gift yesterday. i didn't get to see much Spooktacular this year but this made it for me. thanks again so much Chien!

Recap from way back in this thread:

Just wanted to publicly thank UTtoyfan one last time as I received the Stormtrooper yesterday. Everyone's kindness here will never be forgotten.

And here are pics of my current Star Wars 1/6 setup.

Stormtrooper02.jpg

Imperial05.jpg

That's awesome dude!! Congrats!!

Damn guys.
I am sorry I did not have time to search through the stuff I have to give away. But I will.

I never won anything. But I had fun trying and meeting new people. Thanks for all the second, third, fourth chances guys!
I'll go enjoy my rock. :)

Or, I may liberate a zombie from Desilu's house tomorrow. (sssshhhh!) She's got lots, she'll never notice. hee hee

Looks like we have a winner of the PT Ermy figure! Send me your information view PM, please.

By the way, Jabba's number of fingers (including the thumb) has changed from 3 in ROTJ to 4 in the prequels. I find that kind of interesting, but I prefer him with only 3 fingers because he looks more alien that way.

My Ermy figure arrived today :yess: and a BIG thanks to icruise for such a cool prize:hi5::wave

I did.....she never replied. :(

hrm...I've replied to all PM's I've received. Please resend yours ASAP and I'll look into your contest problem when our offices are open again on Monday, November 29th.

Sorry about that....I'm now baffled as to why your PM didn't make it through to me. So weird.

-SideshowAlex

Back