Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will start a contest at the witching hour tonight, midnight PST, for a B&W Mort, and in a separate thread so that only those interested parties may compete. Open for 24 hours so everyone on the current loser's list should have a chance.

Very Cool how freaks are all helping other freaks win

So much love in here:1-1:

Except us overseas freaks ain't gettin any love:monkey2

Would love a B & W Mort or PT Ermy:gah:

Im pretty sure no one has a problem with overseas folks entering contests as long as you pay for the shipping since its so much higher.
Anyone else agree?

personally i dont................but that's really up to who ever is doing their own contest.........:dunno

anyone know where darthsnoopy hails from??...............:pray:

:lol

Update:

Drawing will be held in ~2-3 hours, still time to enter........

The entries so far are:

• 1 mistresskaye
  • 2 Buttmunch
  • 3 brokenmusicbox
  • 4 darth implusive
  • 5 Mr Thrifty
  • 6 Desilu
  • 7 RoboDad
  • 8 The Boot

Also, I'm probably going to take him out of the bag just to snap a couple of photos. I should have opened him when I first got him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell, why not? I have a zombie 12" figure I can give away.

It's not from the Dead line, but it was released around the same time as maybe Subject 5 or 57 or 560. It comes in a black (non see through) "coroner" bag and it is still sealed in that bag, unopened. It was from a much smaller company. I think MWC did a review on him, but I couldn't find it...

...just located it.
:devil:Peril Unlimited "Ash" Zombie.:devil:

Very cool looking figure. I think this is the bloodied up version, only 500 released, but I'm not positive as it is still unopened.

pics and link are from MWC's site.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_043007a.htm

https://www.perilunlimited.com/ashzombie.htm

review_puzombie_3.jpg
review_puzombie_6.jpg
review_puzombie_8.jpg

So here's the deal.

• You must have been a member on SSF on or before Monday, October 25th 2010, the start of Spooktacular 2010
  • Your name can not be Rosario
  • You can enter as long as your spooktacular prize was valued under $50. If you won a Toht or a $50 GC (in that $ range), or higher, sorry, but give others a chance.
  • HOwever, X-file Dogget, Mr. Orange, and Good/Bad Fairy dolls qualify for entry. Seriously. :lol
  • I have no idea what people won, so if you want to sneak one in, I probably wont catch you, but others might, and the entry participant list will be published before the drawing.
  • Participant Entry list will be published prior to the drawing.
  • I'll use the same online randomizer that others have been using in this thread. Someone PM me that info please.
  • Domestic Shipping is free and I hope it doesn't exceed $10
  • International shipping is at cost (if you dont want to pay shipping, please do not enter.
  • You must include you're location (i.e Texas, Canada, Spain, etc.) for your entry to qualify.
  • entry into the contest means you swear on you mother's/child's name that you will not sell on eBay within a 6 year period. NO FLIPPERS!

TO ENTER: send me a PM titled:

"I'm a member of the Spooktacular's 2010 Loser Rock Club and I want to participate in the Peril Unlimited ASH Zombie Contest Giveaway Spectacular Extravanganza."

Edit: don't worry about title being truncated in PM

don't forget to include your location in your PM. If not included, your entry will not count.

Replying to my post within the thread and not via a PM is NOT an entry, you must send a PM. However, feel free to pimp my contest and quote it all you like.

1 entry per qualified person.

For right now, drawing is TBD, either Wednesday or Thursday night (9-11 PM PT) barring any emergencies.

Good luck.

Last edited:
furystorm’s Post Spooktacular Freaks Appreciation B&W Mort Giveaway

I know there are at least a few of you out there that would like to still win a B&W Mort, and I want to give mine away in appreciation for the freaks and all the great things that freaks do for others year round. Since I fully believe you get what you give, and I was fortunate enough to give away five prizes in chat during Spooktacular, I want to pay my one nice win forward and give my B&W Mort away. All you need to do to participate is be a current member of the losers in the Spook 2010 loser club thread, want to win a B&W Mort, and answer the five simple questions below. Please do not post your answers in this thread, but pm them to me. This contest will be open from midnight on Tuesday, November 2nd until midnight on Wednesday, November 3rd. After the close, I will read all the responses and choose a winner, notify them by pm, and announce them within this thread. Absolutely free, shipping included to U.S. participants. But I will also allow participation by those outside of the U.S. if they will pay shipping. The contest is one small part knowledge of zombie lore, and one larger part imagination.

Here are the questions:

1. Who was the creator of Mort of the Dead?
2. How many DVD’s are contained in the Ultimate Edition of Dawn of the Dead?
3. Where was Rick at the conclusion of the first episode of The Walking Dead? (Be specific)
4. What line am I primarily collecting from Sideshow currently? (Hint: look down...)
5. What is your personal fondest memory of Spooktacular 2010? (Be positive!)

Please remember not to post your answers in this thread, but pm them to me.

You're damn right! Hopefully a couple of reps will notice our kindness, and bend the ears of those responsible for all the Facebook shenanigans this year. I miss the way things were...

As much as it warms my heart to see us doing this for each other (and kudos to everyone giving things away!), part of me is sad that we seem to have to pick up the slack for Sideshow. :(

This is great! Freak members looking out for other Freak Members. That is why I joined this forum. Great contests and giveaways guys!!! :hi5:

Lance is so awesome!! I just watched Toy Story 3 today, and now I feel like taking 3 more names off that list. What am I giving out?

1. Sideshow Imperial Stormtrooper exclusive 1:6 figure
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=21241&ref=search0109

2. Enesco Mr. Incredible Porcelain statue
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900278&ref=search0109

3. Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller 12" figure
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900609&ref=search0109

WOW!!!!!:horror:horror:horror
Hope you guys that win enjoy it. I will also use the current list as of now (9:32 pm) since you guys have been with us throughout Spook.
In addition, I will use the same number generator Lance used so it is random.
There are 59 names on the list from barryo to jimmyjones.

SO here i go!!!!! Oh, and I am going in order. First name picked will get stormtrooper, second will get Mr Incredible, and third will get MJ!

THRILLER MJ!?!?! :horror

Whoever wins this, if you want to trade it for a 12" Whiplash or Tick Statue PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

So congrats Jedah Kalm, mookeylama, and The Craw. I will PM you guys.

So much win tonight!!!!

I just got home from work and found a PM from UTtoyfan... much to my surprise. So, I've been reading up on what's been going on.

I'd like to thank UTtoyfan here for his amazing generosity. Also, thanks to you, Avfin, for creating this thread to begin with.

There is so much amesomeness going on in this thread, I almost wish I was a part of it...

......ALMOST....:)

Have fun guys!

Back