Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap!!?

When did this thread become all happy dancy?

I feel kinda weird, like when you climb the rope in gymclass. Congrats to the new winners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttmunch
Avfin, that is very generous of you, but I already have a Vlad pad and PT Ermey, so go ahead and spread the love to another freak

Is there anyone on list that does not have?
If there are a few that want this gift-post here that you want --I will put all interested names in a hat and have my wife draw one-Around 10:00est Thursday-Please only USA.

I would like to be entered into the drawing for these second chance "I got a rock" Club prizes. :) Thanks, and I'm in Texas. Yay!

1 entry over night kids??? That will not do.

Update:

It's been a little under 24 hours and I have 6 particpants. That's a 1/6 chance at winning, AWESOME odds. I want to let this go one more night and I'll do the random drawing number thing from random.org (thanks sundeep).

So contest is still open for ~24 more hours. See rules below for entering the contest.

The entries so far are:

• 1 mistresskaye
  • 2 Buttmunch
  • 3 brokenmusicbox
  • 4 darth implusive
  • 5 Mr Thrifty
  • 6 Desilu

Also, I'm probably going to take him out of the bag just to snap a couple of photos. I should have opened him when I first got him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell, why not? I have a zombie 12" figure I can give away.

It's not from the Dead line, but it was released around the same time as maybe Subject 5 or 57 or 560. It comes in a black (non see through) "coroner" bag and it is still sealed in that bag, unopened. It was from a much smaller company. I think MWC did a review on him, but I couldn't find it...

...just located it.
:devil:Peril Unlimited "Ash" Zombie.:devil:

Very cool looking figure. I think this is the bloodied up version, only 500 released, but I'm not positive as it is still unopened.

pics and link are from MWC's site.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_043007a.htm

https://www.perilunlimited.com/ashzombie.htm

review_puzombie_3.jpg
review_puzombie_6.jpg
review_puzombie_8.jpg

So here's the deal.

• You must have been a member on SSF on or before Monday, October 25th 2010, the start of Spooktacular 2010
  • Your name can not be Rosario
  • You can enter as long as your spooktacular prize was valued under $50. If you won a Toht or a $50 GC (in that $ range), or higher, sorry, but give others a chance.
  • HOwever, X-file Dogget, Mr. Orange, and Good/Bad Fairy dolls qualify for entry. Seriously. :lol
  • I have no idea what people won, so if you want to sneak one in, I probably wont catch you, but others might, and the entry participant list will be published before the drawing.
  • Participant Entry list will be published prior to the drawing.
  • I'll use the same online randomizer that others have been using in this thread. Someone PM me that info please.
  • Domestic Shipping is free and I hope it doesn't exceed $10
  • International shipping is at cost (if you dont want to pay shipping, please do not enter.
  • You must include you're location (i.e Texas, Canada, Spain, etc.) for your entry to qualify.
  • entry into the contest means you swear on you mother's/child's name that you will not sell on eBay within a 6 year period. NO FLIPPERS!

TO ENTER: send me a PM titled:

"I'm a member of the Spooktacular's 2010 Loser Rock Club and I want to participate in the Peril Unlimited ASH Zombie Contest Giveaway Spectacular Extravanganza."

Edit: don't worry about title being truncated in PM

don't forget to include your location in your PM. If not included, your entry will not count.

Replying to my post within the thread and not via a PM is NOT an entry, you must send a PM. However, feel free to pimp my contest and quote it all you like.

1 entry per qualified person.

For right now, drawing is TBD, either Wednesday or Thursday night (9-11 PM PT) barring any emergencies.

Good luck.

Last edited:
That is such a fantastic prize, Mesa! I can't believe you're giving it away (but everyone seems to be giving away crazy prizes at the moment :horror). I wonder whatever happened to the Peril Unlimited guy... I don't think the cheerleader ever got released... :monkey2

That is such a fantastic prize, Mesa! I can't believe you're giving it away (but everyone seems to be giving away crazy prizes at the moment :horror). I wonder whatever happened to the Peril Unlimited guy... I don't think the cheerleader ever got released... :monkey2

Thanks. I thought it would be a cool Halloween prize too. It was either that or a 5-Year Potter bust which probably no one would have wanted.

I bought two back in the day when I was collecting doubles for some stupid reason, so I'll still have one in its body bag to collect bust in in my closet. I'm probably going to open this one just to see what I'm missing.

Well I remain a loser but I want to contribute something so I will see what I have and let Avfin know tomorrow so we can keep the giving going...

Back