Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit................all this love make me want to give something away. a one of a kind custom............nothing real special but still kinda cool.............how about a custom jawa?
j5.jpg

j6.jpg

winner take their pick of one of the three.
im going to need help with the number generators thing but it will be the same deal............U.S. shipping covered and no wins etc..........going by latest list. UT & avfin.............help???

Wow, nice barryo!!! Hold on, I will do it again. This time I have updated the list including The Boot, and now there are 57 names.

Picture coming up!

Alright, even though I'm still technically a loser, I guess, I'll join in on the giveaways. I've got 1 XL Sleep is for the Weak T-shirt and 1 It Collects From Beyond T-shirt. Both unworn. But in the Spirit of Spooktacular, the first person (in the USA please) FROM THE LOSERS LIST to PM which shirt they want will get it. So there will be two winners, but only the first one gets the choice I guess. The second will get the other.

The jawas are awesome and you did a great job but id rather let another freak who would appreciate them more do the winning if my name is drawn. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Darth Snoopy was the number generated winner. But make sure with barryo since it is his contest. :)

im going by the list you guys had..............if you say darth snoopy is the winner than he is. i guess i just have to confirm it with him if he even wants one. i will contact him & post the link to catch him up.

I will start a contest at the witching hour tonight, midnight PST, for a B&W Mort, in this thread so that only those interested parties may compete. Open for 24 hours so everyone on the current loser's list should have a chance.

Last edited:
Back