Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may now remove my name I snagged a Mr. Orange in chat! Thanks to Chris for being sneaky and evil...

I really appreciate what you are doing icruise! I was very tempted to answer but there are a few contests where we don't know the winners. And I entered the pumpkin contest too (well, I could get a pity prize 'cause my carving is so awful). So I really I'm still living in deluded hope....

Thanks for doing this for everyone!:clap

Alright everyone, I will be giving away the following to a loser after the winners are picked this week by Sideshow for the contests.

$100 GC has to be used by November 11th
The Starchild RAH
Ex Granov CHAINSAW (only if Something Sexy has won a SS Contest)

Thanks,

Wow! That's awesome, LaMelnik.

Alright everyone, I will be giving away the following to a loser after the winners are picked this week by Sideshow for the contests.

$100 GC has to be used by November 11th
The Starchild RAH
Ex Granov CHAINSAW (only if Something Sexy has won a SS Contest)

Thanks,

I could really use that $100 GC right now :pray:

I want to get HT Perseus:wink1:

I feel awful after spook this year. I lost two chat contests for silly reasons. One, I forgot the word "the" in a movie title, and the second I put "movie, character" instead of " character, movie" in a quote game. Of course others jumped in after I gave the answer and won it, which I can't really fault them for. But man, I felt lousy all spook, just sick to my stomach.

Not a fun event for me.

Back